Club shop

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RayleighDagger1986

Surely the club is missing out on revenue when they don't stock clothing in my size. For weeks I have been looking on-line and on match days popped into the shop but there never seems to be anything in xl (tops). I guess many of you who wanted to be xmas presents or waiting for some sort of January sale noticed that there is little or no stock available.
mickeyblue

ask them they will order it in for you. granted on match days they not very helpful at times
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Surely the club is missing out on revenue when they don't stock clothing in my size. For weeks I have been looking on-line and on match days popped into the shop but there never seems to be anything in xl (tops). I guess many of you who wanted to be xmas presents or waiting for some sort of January sale noticed that there is little or no stock available.
Lose some weight tubby and get a large ;)
speedy

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Surely the club is missing out on revenue when they don't stock clothing in my size. For weeks I have been looking on-line and on match days popped into the shop but there never seems to be anything in xl (tops). I guess many of you who wanted to be xmas presents or waiting for some sort of January sale noticed that there is little or no stock available.

Nothing new there then!
bloke down the pub

mickeyblue wrote:ask them they will order it in for you. granted on match days they not very helpful at times

Only takes about 12mts .