Everton Tickets

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

All the songs that aren't the standard songs throughout the football league and generally shit songs about Southend abyway.
Sagres

Diggerthedog wrote: Our support will be diluted, day trippers won't know any of the songs.
Digger Dagger........ / Johnny Still he's got no hair but we don't care........

Hardly going to take very long to pick up!!!
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well unless I am missing something, I would imagine that would be the easiest thing wouldn't it DD ??
Of course but I feel that those that normally stand together to create an atmosphere will go wherever regardless. Club should have done one block for regulars who want to create some noise as per my original post.
Well I know its new year and I do prefer harmony but surely YOU ARE A CASUAL SUPPORTER these days anyway.We've been doing alright without ya.You can sit next to me if you like we'll be singing our heads off wherever we are.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well unless I am missing something, I would imagine that would be the easiest thing wouldn't it DD ??
Of course but I feel that those that normally stand together to create an atmosphere will go wherever regardless. Club should have done one block for regulars who want to create some noise as per my original post.
Well I know its new year and I do prefer harmony but surely YOU ARE A CASUAL SUPPORTER these days anyway.We've been doing alright without ya.You can sit next to me if you like we'll be singing our heads off wherever we are.
Nice try tubby.
DI Mike Dashwood

I don't get the whole Anti West Ham thing, or the whole "singers and non singers" stuff.

I am not a West Ham fan, and if Rampant Duke is who I think he is, then he is certainly not either. However, our Club is based slap bang in the middle of West Ham territory so of course some of their fans who are not regular Daggers will be along for the day. I don't get why this is an issue.

I used to go to a lot of away games where we would have 100 people in attendance. Does that mean I should then have got annoyed when loads more turned up for a big away game!!! I am really not sure why people can't just go along and enjoy the day. Same with the singing and non singing thing. If people were that worried about where they were sitting then they should have contacted other people they normally stand with and near and arrange to get tickets together as we have, and I know others have.

Looking at the Everton site by way, I reckon (and still hard to tell) we will be looking at about 25k-30k in attendance. The family enclosure is now very nearly sold out, and three other sections of the ground are also nearly sold out. All other sections are now at "good availability" rather than "very good availability" which they all started at.
Diggerthedog

Hope the Phil Brown song is not sung at this game, Maddie McCann was an Everton Fan.
DI Mike Dashwood

Never sure why we sing the Phil Brown or any anti Southend songs are sang at any of our games to be honest DD. If these and a few other "strange" ones weren't sang, you may find a few more joining in!!
ARNU

Digger....What I seen of you,it seems you you've dodged a salad or two yourself mate.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:I don't get the whole Anti West Ham thing, or the whole "singers and non singers" stuff.

I am not a West Ham fan, and if Rampant Duke is who I think he is, then he is certainly not either. However, our Club is based slap bang in the middle of West Ham territory so of course some of their fans who are not regular Daggers will be along for the day. I don't get why this is an issue.

I used to go to a lot of away games where we would have 100 people in attendance. Does that mean I should then have got annoyed when loads more turned up for a big away game!!! I am really not sure why people can't just go along and enjoy the day. Same with the singing and non singing thing. If people were that worried about where they were sitting then they should have contacted other people they normally stand with and near and arrange to get tickets together as we have, and I know others have.

Looking at the Everton site by way, I reckon (and still hard to tell) we will be looking at about 25k-30k in attendance. The family enclosure is now very nearly sold out, and three other sections of the ground are also nearly sold out. All other sections are now at "good availability" rather than "very good availability" which they all started at.

This is spot on.
SteveW

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:I don't get the whole Anti West Ham thing, or the whole "singers and non singers" stuff.

Great post Dashers, totally agree.
mickeyblue

Couldn't care less if people support another team but singing blowing bubbles at daggers game I don't like

You don't here any other teams songs just the poxy crappie bubbles.

Imo it's disrespectful
but we finished 9th!
NickMurphy

Hopefully we can get the more familiar faces/singer in a cluster towards the back to stand/sing. Still, I imagine all the little groups that go will have bought their tickets in clusters anyway so if worst comes to the worst and people won't move/segregation is strictly enforced, we'll have pockets spread about to create a decent atmosphere anyway.
The Romford Dagger

Spot on.

Had the same debate on ipswich forum when we had man u away in carling cup couple months back.

Despite doing many aways, i agreed with what you said. And the same gos for now.

Why should the regualars and the rest be separated? They shouldnt.

Edit - Although i agree that singing west ham songs is a no go obviously.

And i won't be coming, unfortunately, as i won tickets in directors box at you know where. Sussex may be intersted that the opponents are Pompey. Brother, his mate and dad are going goodison tho.

I will be hoping it aint too much of a pasting.
Mark

I would imagine sitting in your allocated seat will be enforced like it is at any big club. You can't have 1500 people just sitting wherever they fancy as it will be chaos.
mickeyblue

I've read towards the back has a horrible view
I'm at the front with about 20 of us all singers.
Just hoping behind me there isn't a old lady or something as I'll be in and out of seat like a little jack in the box. Which was why I asked for seats further back so I didn't spoil anyone's day/view.
But was not a option

Something I noticed yesterday was all Everton fans behind the goal was standing. I foresee a few Confrontation come Saturday
but we finished 9th!