New Signing ????0"

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

News in these parts that we are about to sign Creig Robson from Bognor Regis Town .
NBDag

Ran his name through Twitter and seems like it's true. Local rag in Chichester is reporting it, and the Bognor Twitter account have confirmed it via a retweet (sounds petty but does mean something haha).

So leaves us with the question- who knows anything about Craig Robson?
RayleighDagger1986

According to Bognor FC website, he is described as a strong centre half. Sounds promising
NBDag

Someone has described him to me as a "ball playing centre half who can play midfield". Not very Still-esque! Apparently a decent threat in the air too.
RayleighDagger1986

He can't be any worse than what we had this season but if he is a ball playing defender then there's optimism going forward. Is the idea to play him and Purnell as first choice?
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote:Ran his name through Twitter and seems like it's true. Local rag in Chichester is reporting it, and the Bognor Twitter account have confirmed it via a retweet (sounds petty but does mean something haha).

So leaves us with the question- who knows anything about Craig Robson?
Local Rag !!!!!!!! have you know it is a well respected publication in these parts.

Saw him a couple of times in Bognor Trophy run this year , both games I saw him he was hardly tested the opposistion was that poor Altringham being one.

Never saw either of the Semi Final legs against Grimsby but by all accounts he did very well in both games so it sounds like he has alteady proved he can cope at the level we are now at.

Getting a number of texts from Bognor supporters who are gutted that they have lost him but they fully expected it as he appears to be playing at a level below his ability.

All in all sounds promising
Lcbdagger

Ball playing centre half who can play midfield? I give you... Michael Spillane
Richie

Lcbdagger wrote:Ball playing centre half who can play midfield? I give you... Michael Spillane
I loved Spillane. Would take him back for sure.
A S dagger97

Was good for 1/2 a season with us.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
RayleighDagger1986

Announced on Bognor FC website subject to medical
http://www.therocks.co.uk/15news73.htm
TommyD&R

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fejiri_Okenabirhie

Rumours are we've signed this lad
stanton101

TommyD&R wrote:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fejiri_Okenabirhie

Rumours are we've signed this lad
Imagine having that on the back of your shirt.
NBDag

Two strikers we've allegedly signed, with Benson also looking like a strong possibility. I wonder what this means for McClure, Cureton and Doidge and their contract negotiations. Not to forget that we definitely have Bambi next year. If all of these reports prove to be true then surely at least two of our current lot are on their way out.
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote:Two strikers we've allegedly signed, with Benson also looking like a strong possibility. I wonder what this means for McClure, Cureton and Doidge and their contract negotiations. Not to forget that we definitely have Bambi next year. If all of these reports prove to be true then surely at least two of our current lot are on their way out.
Not sure they are all signed to be in the first team, more likely shipped out on loan.