One Year Ago Today...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

One year ago today I was asked by the Daggers Community Trust to make a film for their Daggers Celebrate Diversity Day. This is that film.

It was fantastic to be able to make a film for the club I support. I'm very much missing going over there. Hopefully soon but in the meantime, as we can't all get over there, enjoy the film of when we were allowed in the ground.

https://youtu.be/JV8NPqm8g3I
jag

I completely missed this video from last year I think I was in Dubai, anyway I really enjoyed watching a 1st class professional video and hope that we can have another one either later this year or next year well done to all who participated.
Dr Monkatron

jag wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:41 pm I completely missed this video from last year I think I was in Dubai, anyway I really enjoyed watching a 1st class professional video and hope that we can have another one either later this year or next year well done to all who participated.
Thank you my friend, much appreciated. I reckon they should let me do one of when we are all allowed back in again.