Exhibition match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Was only a matter of time before we scored a few against someone but a bit surprised it was yesterday. The front 4 are going to be too much at this level if they can all stay with us and fit. What a strike from Corey simply outrageous at that angle, free kick first half when keeper got lucky was brilliant. I really enjoy watching him what a talent.

Not sure Bromley turned up, they have clearly got some talented players but perhaps 3G to grass will be a struggle for them this season. 16 goals in 6 games is some going and now top!

Maidstone tomorrow another tough one, on paper we've yet to play what I would call a weak side so great start boys keep it going.
durnzo

I think this team has something special about it, or am I getting carried away. True to form I couldn't make it cos of work, I think I should just stay away!!

The job John still does at this level is amazing, knowing which players out of the hundreds he must see to get and knowing he'll probably lose a few each year. It's a totally different skills set to the glory boys of the prem moaning they can't have their 60mil signing. Long may it continue!!

YFD
stanton101

Great performance from the boys. Special praise for Limg who is improving every game.
Chuffed with Robinson getting back to his best and as for Whitley, capped a superb performance with a marvellous strike.
Well done boys.
Just a shame we have to go and play on the carpet now, but with any luck our front 3/4 will tear them a new one. :D