JPT stand up for Daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggertilidie

All still happy with the pile of shit we are watching Stand up if your a Dagger!!
Diggerthedog

Things are starting to come together for the Luton game. Anyone who wants to act then contact me via DM.
Diggerthedog

Now a Facebook group for the JPT game protest if you want to join the protest then add the group on Facebook so we can get an idea of numbers and make some plans.
Diggerthedog

Bump this. Lots of people now joining this protest, stand up and be counted.
admin
Site Admin

Diggerthedog wrote:Bump this. Lots of people now joining this protest, stand up and be counted.
Don't take this as a criticism but how effective do you expect this protest to be? There's 66 people on the Facebook page which isn't loads to start with and some of them appear to be automatically added. There are some people (who I won't name) who I know definitely won't want any part in this.

For the record I'm not criticising the idea, I simply asking a question
Auntie Merge

I keep seeing In this thread comments about numbers. It is not about numbers as such but whether a protest takes place.

Back pre-merger, I wrote and typed leaflets for one person to hand out at Dagenham's AGM. That's right, one person handing out leaflets. The knock on effects were much larger. Remember 'don't be ruled by greed; be ruled by loyalty'? I wrote that. Unnconnected to me, those words appeared on placquards at the Dagenham v Redbridge game (and were confiscated by the MC). Every protest has to start somewhere; even if you think it is a lost cause, make your voice and your feelings known.
Diggerthedog

admin wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Bump this. Lots of people now joining this protest, stand up and be counted.
Don't take this as a criticism but how effective do you expect this protest to be? There's 66 people on the Facebook page which isn't loads to start with and some of them appear to be automatically added. There are some people (who I won't name) who I know definitely won't want any part in this.

For the record I'm not criticising the idea, I simply asking a question
If there are people in the group that don't want to be in the group they can leave it and not protest that's fine. Like Merge said its not about number but getting your point across for those that want to.
Daggertilidie

I started this campaign and its had more hits than the Beatles lol. But on a serious level we are after 10 years an established legue two team, any other established team after the run of home form and the decline on the terraces would have reacted by now. Get out of this just a pub team mentality and look at the facts.. Players are not playing for this manager. Fans have the right not to abuse but to give their opinion the way the clubs going,and at the moment its going one way out of the league. I have been through the Confrence and the leagues before its a long way back
Daggertilidie

I suggested outside the ground at the JPT game so that fans that want to enjoy the match can without the pressure of getting involved.. From the start its got to be done in a civil way im not saying throw abuse. But the fans who are loyal and love the club should be able to make a stand and be respected for it.
If not then the club needs to call a forum. If they have any respect for the true fans.
admin
Site Admin

I like the idea of the fans forum. It would be a good chance for fans with all sorts of views to express their concerns. It's possibly a more effective way of hearing what the club have to say about the decline across the whole club.
ARNU

I might start the keep Wayne protest,it'll be in the ground with the other 1400 that don't go to yours LOL!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Just because x number of people dont participate on whatever protest may be arranged its not to say those entering the ground dont want him sacked.
Id hazard a guess that if every single supporter was asked the question, less than 20% would want us to stick with him....
ARNU

dagger4eva wrote:Just because x number of people dont participate on whatever protest may be arranged its not to say those entering the ground dont want him sacked.
Id hazard a guess that if every single supporter was asked the question, less than 20% would want us to stick with him....
You need to consider,given my track record,why you would still so easily be sucked into thinking I might not be winding you up a bit.
To be serious just for 1 tiny moment though....I don't think the majority care.The majority me included aint overly happy with the situation but realise the difficulty any manager of D&R has to face.If people really cared they'd be outside protesting.Its my prediction that the protest(if it even happens)will go un noticed and will maybe involve about 20 people. That,my friend does not constitute any serious protest.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Just because x number of people dont participate on whatever protest may be arranged its not to say those entering the ground dont want him sacked.
You need to consider,given my track record,why you would still so easily be sucked into thinking I might not be winding you up a bit.
To be serious just for 1 tiny moment though....I don't think the majority care.The majority me included aint overly happy with the situation but realise the difficulty any manager of D&R has to face.If people really cared they'd be outside protesting.Its my prediction that the protest(if it even happens)will go un noticed and will maybe involve about 20 people. That,my friend does not constitute any serious protest.
People that support Dagenham as their first team care those with two teams like yourself care not so much.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:
People that support Dagenham as their first team care those with two teams like yourself care not so much.
Hold up a second for that last bit. Some of us care.

Burnett out!