FGR Away Second Leg (1-1) Match Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Was very good against us too. Never let anyone down here. Very hard to get past.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Adrian wrote:They've done nothing really, but we've done less.
Widdowson somehow manages to let their player fall over and still beat him and that's it.
Over the two games they were perhaps on top for twenty minutes. From the moment Bouchard got booked they seem to have the best of it until half time. In that time they scored twice and that was the difference , they took their chances in this tie when on top wee did not.

Disappointing to hear certain players attitudes being questioned, sorry don't wear that at all . We left there after giving it our best shot and we came up short . Did not tottally agree with some of the selections made for these two games but that was the ManAge decision and one I respect.

A disapointing season did not end today an enjoyable one did. Hope we keep
this squad together, the boss always reckons it takes s a year to get it right and next year I think we will be better and stronger for this experiance.
Diggerthedog

Such a disappointing way to end what has been a remarkable season when you take a step back and look at all the injuries etc.

Fantastic turnout at FGR and with a ton of local away games next season lets see some more of it.
mickeyblue

but we finished 9th!
Dagdale

Well fellow daggers on an overall picture of our two ties with the Rovers, we just didn't play to what we have generally become this season a pretty good side to watch and support, knocked off the pedestal a bit yesterday but we can all go home and feel proud and enjoy the summer sun or whatever and recharge for what looks like an even better season. John and the boys have done us all proud this season and its been, other than the odd blip a thoroughly enjoyable season. Going onto yesterday well done all my fellow daggers that the way 'we professionally contained ourselves when a few of those taunting morons came on, that one weighing all of what six stone and the width of a goalpost must have been a total dickhead to the real Rovers fans, who have jointly condemned it and many I met were first class football supporters. Well proud of our turnout at the New Lawn and as always meeting and enjoying the company of a true football family- Dagenham and Redbridge fc, here's to 17-18