NEW COMMERCIAL MANAGER NEEDED

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

InTheKnow wrote:I looked around the ground on Saturday and said to my mate that there are a lot of open spaces for advertising boards around the pitch and that there aren't any new ones. A look in the programme from Saturday also tells me there are no new ones. The only "deal" won since March seems to be the A13 Steel sponsorship of the stand which I understand was won by our MD. Therefore its probably for the best that we get a new commercial manager sooner rather than later.
leewilson wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:I looked around the ground on Saturday and said to my mate that there are a lot of open spaces for advertising boards around the pitch and that there aren't any new ones. A look in the programme from Saturday also tells me there are no new ones. The only "deal" won since March seems to be the A13 Steel sponsorship of the stand which I understand was won by our MD. Therefore its probably for the best that we get a new commercial manager sooner rather than later.
Spot on from what I've heard as well.

Can't comment on how Thommo treats people mind you.
You don't think that some of this might be detrimental to a someone who has made a choice to be unemployed rather than continue working at the club. This isn't a game. This is her career that is being criticised; something that can seriously effect her employability in the future.

She joined the Daggers in good faith, with hope and expectations. She has chosen to leave. She doesn't deserve to have her work criticised in the way it has been criticised in this thread.
Moderator 1

OK, I have sought advice and have been told that some of the comments in this thread are potentially libelous.

I am not going to delete this as it seems likely that the person being defamed is unlikely to persue it, but I am going to lock the thread here.

Going forward, can people that ought to know better behave please.