The TBS - Home fans

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote: Most of our supporters don't want to use the Bury Road end or any other stand nowadays preferring to stay away instead.

I wasn't wrong,the horse bolted 4 seasons ago and now I am probably more likely to agree with you than you'd give me credit for.Now that attendances have fallen and apathy and small club mentality have finally won the day.
I think you'll find that people don't come because its all a bit miserable at Victoria Road the moment rather than how chilly it might be in the Bury Road End. As I have stated several times in the past, our home form is killing us (even if we did manage a decent 2nd half on Saturday).

We need to start being entertaining to watch play at home again consistently, then the crowd could join in and make a noise and who knows what happens from there.
ARNU

Mike the Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote: Most of our supporters don't want to use the Bury Road end or any other stand nowadays preferring to stay away instead.

I wasn't wrong,the horse bolted 4 seasons ago and now I am probably more likely to agree with you than you'd give me credit for.Now that attendances have fallen and apathy and small club mentality have finally won the day.
I think you'll find that people don't come because its all a bit miserable at Victoria Road the moment rather than how chilly it might be in the Bury Road End. As I have stated several times in the past, our home form is killing us (even if we did manage a decent 2nd half on Saturday).

We need to start being entertaining to watch play at home again consistently, then the crowd could join in and make a noise and who knows what happens from there.
I was referring to Adrians claims that we already have a home end.He knows as well as I do that it isn't the same in any way shape or form as what im actually on about.An end,all singing and making noise in the best stand in the ground.Shove a roof on bury road end and it might be a start(Like that hut they have at Wimbledon) but it'd never be the same thing.Should have done it from day 1 and it'd have been well established by now.I agree its probably a waste of time now unless we get up to lg 1 again.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Family stand season tickets holders being relocated for Hartlepool game. Reckon the Hartlepool fans will get that stand and TBS will be open for all?
matt_drfc

Diggerthedog wrote:Family stand season tickets holders being relocated for Hartlepool game. Reckon the Hartlepool fans will get that stand and TBS will be open for all?
My thinking is the TBS will be closed completely, Hartlepool fans get the family stand and usual family stand holders will move to the Carling.
The Romford Dagger

If I remember rightly... Hartlepool had the family stand last year as well?

But the 26 Accrington fans had the tbs with us?

Hartlepool is a TBS game btw as it was announced for tbs combo season ticket holders as one of the games
matt_drfc

The Romford Dagger wrote:If I remember rightly... Hartlepool had the family stand last year as well?

Hartlepool is a TBS game btw as it was announced for tbs combo season ticket holders as one of the games
Ah fair enough, could well open it to anyone who wants it then?
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:If I remember rightly... Hartlepool had the family stand last year as well?

Ah fair enough, could well open it to anyone who wants it then?

It does seem strange that Hartlepool both years have the family stand. No idea why they'd get that? No sense to me
ChazmanQ

Should be that way every home game...... ;)

So is Hartlepool the next TBS Combo game?
The Romford Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:Should be that way every home game...... ;)

So is Hartlepool the next TBS Combo game?

Yep. I'm going same place as Cheltenham for a laugh again. Even though it wasn't succesful... I enjoyed it up there having a chant.