JPT stand up for Daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

You care so much about your club digger that you want us to lose 10-0 and you threaten to boycott and then turn up anyway.You are full of shite,I bet you don't even do this protest either unless the other 3 turn up first.Man up,go and see Wayne Burnett and have it out with him rather than gobbing off on a forum if you care that much.....Thought not.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Grimsweeper

Oxford match has been moved.

Probably due to this protest ;)
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:I might start the keep Wayne protest,it'll be in the ground with the other 1400 that don't go to yours LOL!!

" NOB "
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:You care so much about your club digger that you want us to lose 10-0 and you threaten to boycott and then turn up anyway.You are full of shite,I bet you don't even do this protest either unless the other 3 turn up first.Man up,go and see Wayne Burnett and have it out with him rather than gobbing off on a forum if you care that much.....Thought not.

Yep 1st class NOB.
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:You care so much about your club digger that you want us to lose 10-0 and you threaten to boycott and then turn up anyway.You are full of shite,I bet you don't even do this protest either unless the other 3 turn up first.Man up,go and see Wayne Burnett and have it out with him rather than gobbing off on a forum if you care that much.....Thought not.

Yep 1st class NOB.
:lol: at ya.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !