Final result following us taking the lead..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:If we get relegated we deserve to get relegated. Unlike some I don't look at a league table at the end of a 46 game season and say we were lucky or unlucky. 46 games defines were you finish not 17 be it 9th or in the bottom two.

Can not underestimate the role young Ayo played last Saturday,a future Captain wherever he plays his trade a born leader. Really hope he extends his loan otherwise I can see the Bedwetters coming back at me.
Ayo has been brilliant, shame that some don't like the fact we are developing another clubs player though :lol:
If he stays the season I hope he flies and becomes the next Matt Ritchie pushing for the Premier League from being on Loan with us... think the whole new formation falls flat without him in the middle though... bringing the best out of those around him
I saw somewhere that he's only on a short-term contract at Charlton, till like January, so it depends what happens there I guess..
Lcbdagger

If he plays too many good gangs he will end up at Peterborough our Orient
dagger4eva

Been a while since required to update this thread.

After Saturday's game Vs Bury we've now taken the lead in 14 of our 24 games.

Won 7
Drawn 3
Lost 4

With the 18 points dropped we would currently sit quite nicely in at least 4th/5th place with 43 points, instead of 21st with 25.....
dagger4eva

Taken the lead in two games since the last update (vs Bury) and won both. Seems we might finally be learning our lesson!

So we've now taken the lead in 16 of the 29 games played

Won 9
Drawn 3
Lost 4

The 18 points dropped would see us in at least 4th place at this stage.

To be continued...
dagger4eva

Was thinking we were going to drop another 2 points at HT yesterday but the boys did good !!!

So we've now taken the lead in 17 of the 31 games played

Won 10
Drawn 3
Lost 4

The 18 points dropped would see us in at least 4th place along with Johnny Hoofball.

Also add that you have to go right back to 1st November vs Shrewsbury for the last time we actually took a lead and dropped any points.

:ugeek:
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Was thinking we were going to drop another 2 points at HT yesterday but the boys did good !!!

So we've now taken the lead in 17 of the 31 games played

Won 10
Drawn 3
Lost 4

The 18 points dropped would see us in at least 4th place along with Johnny Hoofball.

Also add that you have to go right back to 1st November vs Shrewsbury for the last time we actually took a lead and dropped any points.

:ugeek:
1st of November! Wow that is one of the most pleasing things I've read on this forum in months!

Well done daggers and well done Wayne!
dagger4eva

Lead now taken in 18 of the 32 games played

Won 10
Drawn 3
Lost 5

21 points dropped in total
SteveW

Wow
dagger4eva

Since the last update where we took the lead v Burton and lost 2-1 we have taken the lead a further 7 times, winning all 7

Final stats (at risk of wow-ing SteveW again) :lol:

Lead now taken in 25 of the 45 games played

Won 17
Drawn 3
Lost 5

21 points dropped in total which would see us sit in at least 6th with 80 points although realistically we would've probably been up in the automatic places.

Now the challenge is to carry over the form since the start of 2015 into next season.. then things really could get interesting!