Wycombe prediction.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Probably going to be our hardest home match this season, given their great away record. But last week the boys showed they had plenty of character and bottle and fought hard for the 3 points. So I think this.

Daggers 2 Wycombe 2
JC (2)

Att. 2, 067

What do you think?
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:Probably going to be our hardest home match this season, given their great away record. But last week the boys showed they had plenty of character and bottle and fought hard for the 3 points. So I think this.

Daggers 2 Wycombe 2
JC (2)

Att. 2, 067

What do you think?

A repeat of Scunthorpe at home last season! The underdog feeling to get the crowd up! I think 3-3 again.

2221 (457)
Mike the Dagger

1-0 up, 3-1 down again, just like Burton.
Auntie Merge

I think there is room for a shock result. Daggers 6 Wycombe 0.
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:I think there is room for a shock result. Daggers 6 Wycombe 0.
One day it'll happen Merge :D
ARNU

3-1 daggers.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

3 game hoodoo to overcome but if any team looked to be over achieving when we played them earlier in the season it was Wycombe, if it was not for Batts Wayne Sleep impression we would have won.

Obviously they have proved the impression they left me with was the wrong one as the League don't lie. Perhaps it was once again a case of the Manager coming up with a formula at an away game that worked to null the opponents.

Results over the past month have changed the picture,everybody feared our run in but we have now worked ourselves into a situation where all the pressure is on our opponents and we will dig out what looks an impressive one somewhere.

Let's hope it's tomorrow but if Wycombe prove to be as good as their current posistion dictates are we really that far behind them ? Don't think we are so will go 1-1
dagger4eva

I reckon we will have a comfortable 2-0 win and the manager will call it a "pathetic" performance...

Oh .... been there done that! :lol:
DaggerJoel11

Gonna predict 2-2, lot of pressure as I've correctly predicted 3 in the last 3
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

dagger4eva wrote:I reckon we will have a comfortable 2-0 win and the manager will call it a "pathetic" performance...

Oh .... been there done that! :lol:
Hahaha brilliant! The irony of it all... 4-0 win, manager slates us and then tells BBC he's off to pastures new in the summer... Wycombe never recover and don't win another game until August
Dagdale

Just hope the boys are in the right frame of mind for this big encounter after all the wrong doings going on after the whistle last week, maybe it will effect them pitch side but if we play really well and defeat them well it'll be a class act and to sit in the club at 5 and say to pals looks like were certs out of any drop worries now would be top notch and can't even remember when we last had three wins on the bounce, although think this will go a draw. Nice to see Sam Saunders again but not scoring of course.
matt_drfc

1-1 I reckon, would be a very good result.
Kevin

I'd certainly take a draw today..c'mon you Daggers!! 8-)
Lcbdagger

I see we are part of the Sky Sports Super 6 today... Their prediction from dear old Jeff says 2-1 away win while the bookmaker prediction is 1 each