Season Tickets 2015/16

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EastLDN

PaulHornchurch wrote:As the club has lost £350k approx the last few seasons, increases to the season ticket prices won't make a lot of difference to any poss loss, but may deter some supporters from buying one.

With no income after April as the season finishes early, it's vital the club gets some money in to pay May and June wage bill. Money arrives from FL and FA in July.

The club will be hoping Barnet and Bristol Rovers come up and Colchester, Orient and Crawley come down to increase crowds on more local games, and reduced expenses on away games.

Then we just need 2 good cup runs and a million from someone for Jones !!
Love Orient and Colchester to come down, but especially Orient. Local away day, good pubs round their gaff, their clubhouse have won awards for their ales. But also cos their fan base thought they were gonna be big time Charlie's once the Italians moved in, lesson learned better the devil you know and with people who have not just a financial interest within your club. I know people have there opinions on current owners and management, but never underestimate the power of having actual fans in the coaching and board rooms.
stanton101

Love Orient and Colchester to come down, but especially Orient. Local away day, good pubs round their gaff, their clubhouse have won awards for their ales. But also cos their fan base thought they were gonna be big time Charlie's once the Italians moved in, lesson learned better the devil you know and with people who have not just a financial interest within your club. I know people have there opinions on current owners and management, but never underestimate the power of having actual fans in the coaching and board rooms.

Couldn't care less about colchester, but orient I'd love them to get relegated.
Dodge1197

Bit disappointed ST prices were not frozen considering some of the football we have had to endure,me personally would rather paid £10 for my sons under 10 ticket and kept adults the same,does this mean match day tickets will increase,would rather have seen a cup game thrown in instead of discount on shirt personally I don't buy club shirt but would easily spend a tenner if I came to a free cup game.
EastLDN

Dodge1197 wrote:Bit disappointed ST prices were not frozen considering some of the football we have had to endure,me personally would rather paid £10 for my sons under 10 ticket and kept adults the same,does this mean match day tickets will increase,would rather have seen a cup game thrown in instead of discount on shirt personally I don't buy club shirt but would easily spend a tenner if I came to a free cup game.
It grates me that Charlton are still beating us on price with a ticket at £175, other than that no other club in London can come close to value we are getting.
Clapton FC Essex senior league charges 6 quid a game so were 5 leagues higher and still only paying 9 a game, which is good but yes a price freeze would have been more pleasing.
Dodge1197

Why does the club not keep the offer of the cheaper ST open throughout the season as my guess is if you don't buy ST at cheap rate then I doubt you are going to get one at least the club could then do better incentives to attend on the day
ChazmanQ

I was thinking the same. People who don't buy at £199 won't buy at £335

Be interesting to see that stats from this season's sales in regards to early bird vs standard rate
DI Mike Dashwood

To the person who said we were making £350k losses each season, you obviously didn't read the article with Mr Thompson correctly.

With regards to the prices, I think they are about right. I have been 50/50 on whether I would get one, but the last few weeks on the pitch and the prices being kept low mean I will probably get one now.
Auntie Merge

oh god, I've just renewed my season ticket... :shock:

I can see me being in therapy for the rest of my life :shock:
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote:oh god, I've just renewed my season ticket... :shock:

I know how you feel merge, they're letting me out on day release to buy mine next week :D
matt_drfc

What's changed your mind if you don't mind me asking? I believe you were doubtful of renewing?

I will be renewing, when I get round to it, maybe Accrington game.
Auntie Merge

matt_drfc wrote:

What's changed your mind if you don't mind me asking? I believe you were doubtful of renewing?

Habit more than anything. It is easier to renew than make the decision not to renew at the moment, especially when I've got a great seat. Plus ive got a number of things going on in my life right now - come August I could be pleased to have somewhere to run to.
matt_drfc

Auntie Merge wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:

Habit more than anything. It is easier to renew than make the decision not to renew at the moment, especially when I've got a great seat. Plus ive got a number of things going on in my life right now - come August I could be pleased to have somewhere to run to.
Good to hear :)
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was walking pass a theatre last night and they are already advertising and trying to sell tickets for next Christmas Patomime.

When I asked the bloke who was in it he could not tell me. When I ask who was directing it he could not tell me , so I suggested to him it may be a good idea to decide these matters as until then I feel you a flogging a dead horse !!!!!!!!!
EastLDN

Whatever the season we'll follow our team were Dagenham and Redbridge we'll rule supreme!!

Got mine bring it on, can't wait for it all to kick off again. Gonna be long summer with no footy!
DaggerSince92

EastLDN wrote:Whatever the season we'll follow our team were Dagenham and Redbridge we'll rule supreme!!

Got mine bring it on, can't wait for it all to kick off again. Gonna be long summer with no footy!
In what way do we rule supreme?