Abu
Hines (If he's the player he was)
Ayo
Hemmings
Howell
Cousins
Bingham
Widdowson
I didn't put Hines in as it was for this season. Although might not have mentioned that.
Pondfield Dagger

1- Cureton
2- Abu
3- Doe
4- Obileye
5- Bingham
6- Howell
7- Widdowson
8- hemmings
9- Cousins

Wouldn't want any of these to leave in the summer.
bearaab

Cousins should be higher but I agree that's who we should be trying to hold on to. Probably won't keep Ago unless Charlton release him so another CB will be key. Need a winger who can put the ball in the box regularly, haven't had one I can recall since relegation.
Lcbdagger

Obvious choice is JC as No1 but seeing as he wasn't starter on game one for reasons that make less and less sense as the weeks go by, I would have to put Cousins there...

Ayo has been super solid but would consider Doe a more influential player in the midfield.

Hemmings deserves a high place mention but needs to be a 4 in 5 game player rather than 1 or 2 excellent performances in 5
DaggerJoel11

The front runners for me are Abs,JC, Doey and Bingham (no order) and close behind are Cousins, Ayo, Hemmings and Chambers. The reason they are not in the top three is the top three are the most consistent and more so than Ayo who is error-prone at times, Hemmings who has a tendency to drift in & out of games and Chambers who, like Plymouth, has bad games occasionally - none of which usually associated with JC, Abs, Doey & Bingham. Behind them are Boucaud, Howell, Widdowson and Jakubiak - as well as the aspiring Jodi. Then ill include the 2 who have drifted in and out of games this campaign, namely Partridge & Labadie who are subsequently followed by the small contributors. Those are O'Brien, Batt, Connors. Saah, Fenelon, Doidge, Carr, Yusuff, and any others who have featured at some point.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Auntie Merge

1, Batt
2. Saah

are our very, VERY best players. The most wonderful players that I really hope other teams don't sign because they are SO GOOD and experienced etc etc etc
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:1, Batt
2. Saah

are our very, VERY best players. The most wonderful players that I really hope other teams don't sign because they are SO GOOD and experienced etc etc etc
O'Brian misses out due to the tiniest lack of experience...
Phippo

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: JC,
Mark Cousins
Scott Doe
Ayo
Luke Howell
Abu
Then behind everybody else including the Acadamey
And every other player to pull on a Daggers shirt this season
Batt and OBrien
Would not disagree much with all the above, especially the bottom two mentioned!
stanton101

Abu
JC
Doe
Cousins
Bingham
Widdowson
Boucard
Howell
Ayo
Chambers
Hemmings
Doidge
mickeyblue

Robbo
Agogo
Doe
Arber
Bomb head
Ritchie
gain
Vincent
Green
Benno
Gayle
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

Richie on the right and green on the left?

Junior Agogo at right back is a big shout as well, don't remember him ever playing for us.
mickeyblue

Poxy spellchecker on phone

Notice you didn't pick up on Vincent tho and I can't correct it either
but we finished 9th!
Phippo

1. Jamie Cureton
2. Mark Cousins
3. Abu Ogogo
4. Scott Doe
5. Billy Bingham
6. Luke Howell
7. Ade Yusuff (when he was getting games)!

Wishful thinking, but would love us to retain all of them for another year. Ayo would be useful, but as he is only on loan hasn't been selected as one of "our" players!