Could we be the stepping stone?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... are_btn_fb

Just a speculative thought, albeit an ambitious one.
stanton101

Could well be worth a go, maybe a pay per play deal and then see how it goes.
matt_drfc

Him and Zav are very good friends also.
Lcbdagger

Don't even see it happening but would be a fabulous deal even if only for six months or from August to the next January window
The Romford Dagger

I know I mention ipswich a lot (understatement) but he spent ages with us and had the same niggling Injury and didn't ever make the bench. He played about 20 mins in a reserve game but was treading water apperently. Nice lad though. I mentioned him in a tweet and he replied and seemed generally desperate to get over his injury woes as well. Same nigglig injury the entire time and couldn't get over it at all.

He came with a niggle originally. Played in that reserve game and was too unfit to last 30 mins. That (knee injury i think) injury kept him out and he wasn't and still isn't injured now. Just unfit because the injury left him in such bad shape. This is not from me btw as I've never been to an ipswich reserve game before and as I said never even made the bench..

Good luck to him anyway but he's be an expensive signing for dagenham. Too risky.
stanton101

Obviously he would have to prove his fitness first, but as a free agent on a pay per play deal, I don't see what the problem would be.
The Romford Dagger

stanton101 wrote:Obviously he would have to prove his fitness first, but as a free agent on a pay per play deal, I don't see what the problem would be.

Don't think he's able to prove his fitness unless its dramatically increased. If fit I'd imagine hed go to a championship team as he's clearly good enough...
bearaab

100% never going to happen. We can all dream though.
Lcbdagger

You don't need to worry about the fitness of your midfield when you play the hoooof from the back four to your front two or in to the corners... perfect fit if you are an injury plagued centre mid :P
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Kid needs to decide what position he is, IMO