Shrewsbury Prediction.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Odds I saw earlier were 9s... Wouldn't take us even at that figure
bearaab

Well its 17/2 now so it probably was when he posted.
hockley dagger

second name on the team sheet says it all.......
Lcbdagger

*Sigh* turned to the wife as the goal went in on SKY and said 'bet it's a corner'... come on guys!
The Romford Dagger

2-0

Another set piece

Goldson again

Game over.
Lcbdagger

Never fear guys... at least we don't concede from free kicks... oh...
Lcbdagger

Bloody set pieces! Do the same with Akinfenwa and we will be having a long Easter weekend
Richie

It's like we've gone back three months.
matt_drfc

Oh well.
ARNU

Was never gone this with batt in the team.

Still,cant be as bad as Luton today.2-0 up at half time and lose 2-3 in the 95th minute.7 straight defeats.Maybe we'll get johny hoofball back next season.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

I just wish WB would stop f..king about with team selection. We played our best football against Plymouth a while ago and since then there's been a different line up each week. To my knowledge there's no injury problems so why fix it when it ain't broke.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Started brightly and could have sneaked a lead.What followed from midway through the first half to half time was pretty painfull. Two sloppy goals again from restarts of both which should have been avoided let alone defended. Why do we keep giving needless corners and free kicks away in the first place?????

If it was not for Cousins we could have gone in five down if not more.For 20 minutes it looked a Turkey shoot.

Want to know who is managing the team is it the Captain ??? why oh why did we ever change that otherwise.

Did much better second half but you are not coming back from two down against what looked the best defence I have seen all season. If JC had taken his chance just after half time it may have given us a footing but It looked a done deal long before the end.

Shreesbury may prove to be the best this league has at the end of season and if they are then we are a long long way off them
ARNU

We have weakness at right back.Abs should play there until it is properly covered.If he don't like it tough shit I say.Club comes first.Now I never criticise Abs but as captain even he knows his replacement is a plum.Come on Wayne stand up to your players,your the boss.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

stanton101 wrote:I just wish WB would stop f..king about with team selection. We played our best football against Plymouth a while ago and since then there's been a different line up each week. To my knowledge there's no injury problems so why fix it when it ain't broke.
Well if we'd kept the same team as the Plymouth game, v Stevenage, I really doubt we would have won. We changed back to the Plymouth game line up for the Wycombe game, we lost. Keeping the same team isn't an automatic win unfortunately. I, like others, don't agree with Batt coming in but Burnett clearly felt we needed to go a bit more defensive today, and although I never saw the game I wouldn't imagine Batt was the one and only reason we lost today. It happens, we get beaten by the better team, it's not always someone's fault.
Lcbdagger

When we are saying any starting eleven with Batt at right back rather than Abu makes us 'more defensive' then we are in big, big trouble!