A good idea?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Just had a look on the Carlisle website and they are offering their fans a buy one get one half price deal on their next two home league fixtures. It's too late for our Wimbledon game on monday, but given the crap we've had to endure at home this season it would be nice for the club to offer the same ticketing arrangements for the Luton and Accrington fixtures. What do you think?
bloke down the pub

If your mug enough to go and your not a season ticket holder , you should be charged double.
Lcbdagger

Haha have to agree... if you didn't buy a ST at the reduced rate and are paying full price to go to each individual game, you really are quite mad! A deal for two games won't help to cure that!
matt_drfc

Yeah imagine going to watch the team you support. You mad people. :roll:
stanton101

bloke down the pub wrote:If your mug enough to go and your not a season ticket holder , you should be charged double.
Brilliant, there speaks a true fan.
stanton101

Lcbdagger wrote:Haha have to agree... if you didn't buy a ST at the reduced rate and are paying full price to go to each individual game, you really are quite mad! A deal for two games won't help to cure that!
For your information I have a season ticket, but believe it or not their are people out there who have work commitments etc who can't make every match and as a gesture from the club it would have been nice for them to offer a discount of some sort for the two games. Might be an idea to read a post properly in future before you start taking the piss.
bearaab

bloke down the pub wrote:If your mug enough to go and your not a season ticket holder , you should be charged double.
There really is no point to you posting on here.
Dodge1197

Imo it's a great idea,as we are 99% certain not to go down any extra revenue would surely benefit club and who's to say any newcomers might enjoy it that much that they might be tempted to purchase a ST,I had a daggers St and a premier teams St last season but this season I am just getting a daggers St as I am being priced out of premier league.