Prediction - Who will stay and who will go?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bearaab

Still no proof.
Lcbdagger

Apologies for my ignorance but can't see what's on those video links to prove the Abu point?
bearaab

I'm after proof he's refusing to play there. Unfortunately you're proving otherwise >D
Richie

bearaab wrote:
I'm after proof he's refusing to play there. Unfortunately you're proving otherwise >D
That was the idea! :)
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:But what bearaab and Richie are saying is, where is this proof he is sulking? Where is this proof he is refusing to play at right back? Where is this proof he isn't doing what the manager is asking? As far as I'm aware he has said he wants to play centre mid, but if the manager wants him to play RB he will do, what is the problem with that?

My thinking as to why he's not starting of late is because he may have said to WB he will be moving on at the end of the season, which he is entitled to do. So WB is giving Partridge games at RB and giving Raymond games in midfield, which he is also entitled to do. People always want someone to blame for things when it could be as simple as both parties agreeing what's best.
He has tried to undermine the manger, would he have tried that under Still? no. Where was all his requests to play in midfield under Still?

Abu needs to be told his best position is right back. To play in Midfield he might need to drop down to Conference.

He is off anyway so never mind.
He moved into midfield under Still, and from what I remember it was fairly clear at the time that he would move on unless he was to play in midfield and be made captain.
Frankly, some of the criticism of here is the same old tired bullshit from our supporters that just can't cope with someone wanting to move on.

Ogogo has been with us for 6 years and over that time has been performed consistently as one of our best players.

All the stuff about what would happen to other people in other jobs is utter bollocks. If you blindly do whatever your manager says and never question anything then you're not worth employing. Likewise, if you're not willing to tell you're manager how you would like to progress your career then you're an idiot.
If Ogogo sees his future as a midfielder then he has every right to tell his manager that and work towards it.

As for him being the best right back in the league, I'm not sure how anyone is coming to that conclusion when he's hardly played there in the last three seasons.
bearaab

Richie wrote:
That was the idea! :)
I need to get better with smilies
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:But what bearaab and Richie are saying is, where is this proof he is sulking? Where is this proof he is refusing to play at right back? Where is this proof he isn't doing what the manager is asking? As far as I'm aware he has said he wants to play centre mid, but if the manager wants him to play RB he will do, what is the problem with that?

My thinking as to why he's not starting of late is because he may have said to WB he will be moving on at the end of the season, which he is entitled to do. So WB is giving Partridge games at RB and giving Raymond games in midfield, which he is also entitled to do. People always want someone to blame for things when it could be as simple as both parties agreeing what's best.
He has tried to undermine the manger, would he have tried that under Still? no. Where was all his requests to play in midfield under Still?

Abu needs to be told his best position is right back. To play in Midfield he might need to drop down to Conference.

He moved into midfield under Still, and from what I remember it was fairly clear at the time that he would move on unless he was to play in midfield and be made captain.
Frankly, some of the criticism of here is the same old tired bullshit from our supporters that just can't cope with someone wanting to move on.

Ogogo has been with us for 6 years and over that time has been performed consistently as one of our best players.

All the stuff about what would happen to other people in other jobs is utter bollocks. If you blindly do whatever your manager says and never question anything then you're not worth employing. Likewise, if you're not willing to tell you're manager how you would like to progress your career then you're an idiot.
If Ogogo sees his future as a midfielder then he has every right to tell his manager that and work towards it.

As for him being the best right back in the league, I'm not sure how anyone is coming to that conclusion when he's hardly played there in the last three seasons.
The Cowboys back with his I'm right everyone is wrong comments. Perhaps we should change it from Cowboy to Hitler :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lcbdagger

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

Agreed with most of this... but until I see a better League Two right back coming through Victoria Rd then i'm sticking with my Abu assessment.
Lcbdagger

I see from the official site that Wayne says he has spoken to loads of players about no deals but no mention of Abu... Certainly off in that case
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

The Cowboys back with his I'm right everyone is wrong comments. Perhaps we should change it from Cowboy to Hitler :lol: :lol: :lol:
As opposed to your "I'm right everyone else is wrong comments"? Except of course, that your "I'm right" comments wereactually wrong.

Nice to see that you're back to your same weird stuff.
How did refusal to attend any more games while Burnett was in charge go?
Diggerthedog

Longest wait for a chomp in history :lol: