Released Players List Summer 2015

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Phippo

Magnus Okuonghae has been released by Colchester. Also Charlton have tied down Ayo Obileye for another year. Doubt they will let him return for a further spell with us though?
Dagger83

Depends really. He's pretty much guaranteed a starting place with us. I'm not sure many teams higher in the leagues would say the same. Probably better for him to play 40 games in L2 than 20 in L1.

It'll probably come down to money though.

As for Magnus, I never rated him. I really thought he'd flop at Colchester. Shows how much I know.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Apparently Jakubiak has signed on for another year at Watford which, to be honest, I didn't expect would happen.
matt_drfc

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Apparently Jakubiak has signed on for another year at Watford which, to be honest, I didn't expect would happen.
Why's that?
Diggerthedog

He is very young and has good potential. Doubtful Watford will stay up so the need the likes of him for the following season. Will no doubt go out on loan.
Diggerthedog

Longer it goes on the less likely it will be for us to be resigning those now offered new contracts?
Mikins

Diggerthedog wrote:Longer it goes on the less likely it will be for us to be resigning those now offered new contracts?
Not necessarily. They may be on holiday or maybe considering other offers. doesnt mean they wont sign, just means they might be squeezing themselves the best deal possible.
Sorry about your damn luck!