Conference Final

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Bristol Rovers 0-1 GRIMSBY TOWN
John-Lewis (2 Mins)
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

BRISTOL ROVERS 1-1 Grimsby Town
B Harrison (30 Mins)
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DaggerJoel11

FT: Bristol R 1-1 Grimsby
DaggerJoel11

Bristol Rovers win 5-3 on penalties..
Mikins

I've been hard pressed to find a single person that wanted rovers back. Here's hoping they make a swift exit again.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Dagdale

You've got to feel dead sorry for Grimsby got all this way and been playing some good football and to lose out through penalties but was I the only guy that when watching on BTsport that 3rd penalty taker (the missed one) going up to set it up knew he wasn't in the right frame of my mind and just knew he'd fluff it. But was extra nice to see the two coaches not fighting away at each others throats during a very tense game like the higher Divisions and superb crowd atmosphere from two highly supported sides. At least going West is closer to us just hope they don't make it a Tuesday night slot again and sure the Mariners will be out of that League pretty soon.
Lcbdagger

The result I expected but certainly felt sorry for Grimsby... shocker of a penalty to lose the game
BillyC94

I may be in the minority however I was rooting for Bristol Rovers. To finish on 91 points and not go up would have been near criminal. Really like their manager Darryl Clarke who has stuck with the job really well since taking them down. Plus if you're on social media, you would have seen what a passionate guy he is from some of the videos I've seen of him. Been to the Mem 4 times as well and always a enjoy a trip to Bristol, hopefully the fixture list treats us to a Saturday fixture there so we can get down there early, have a few in the city centre before heading over to Filton Abbey Wood station for the game.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94