passley

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

Josh passley signs today

Nice 1 old 1 young and competition at the back. Decent rb from what I've seen

Need a midfielder now asap and things will look better.

If hines is near then that's a new player aswell
but we finished 9th!
bearaab

Happy with this. One year contract with an option of another as well.
TommyD&R

We had Craig Eastmond playing for us the other night too who's supposed to be half decent. I always thought he was a right back but apparantly he can play centre mid too. Fairly clear he won't be signing as a right back now anyway.
mickeyblue

I'd take eastmond
From what I've seen he is decent footballer so will fit
but we finished 9th!
stanton101

Nice to see we've got someone in. Thought he looked a decent player when he played against us.
Diggerthedog

That's the defence sorted, need some Midfielders now.
OBD

He looks like the new Batt from the 3 games I've seen him in thus far.
@OfficialBigDave
Kevin

Everyone looks like a sack of spuds during pre-season :-P

A 20 year old right back, keen on getting forward..will be interesting to see how he does.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... 50176.aspx
Lcbdagger

With the new striker in today and possibly Eastmond or Richards coming in, the squad is looking striker by the day.

Certainly need another centre back that can come straight in to the starting eleven for me
steeevooo

Is there some form of propaganda drive at the club whereby every new signing is compelled to state that he has signed for the club based on what a lovely, wonderful bloke Wayne Burnett is?!
Mike the Dagger

steeevooo wrote:Is there some form of propaganda drive at the club whereby every new signing is compelled to state that he has signed for the club based on what a lovely, wonderful bloke Wayne Burnett is?!
Probably!
Lcbdagger

steeevooo wrote:Is there some form of propaganda drive at the club whereby every new signing is compelled to state that he has signed for the club based on what a lovely, wonderful bloke Wayne Burnett is?!
I'm just pleased to see someone sign who doesn't have an accompanying daily mail article about them from last year saying they beat up an old lady or any other such indiscretion
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:
I'm just pleased to see someone sign who doesn't have an accompanying daily mail article about them from last year saying they beat up an old lady or any other such indiscretion
Like the Boreham wood chairman!!