Winning the playoffs or winning the league?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
USADAGGER nick

A thought passed through my head as I was sitting down to lunch today, what would be better, money wise? Winning the league, or winning the playoffs and getting the dream day at Wembley?
matt_drfc

Play-offs I imagine, 3 televised games, more ticket revenue.
ARNU

Playoffs all day long.A more nailbiting affair altogether though but a nice payout even if you lose.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

I love playoffs!!!
Dagdale

Cant be any other answer than winning it outright, I know a little club like ours needs a surplus supply of cash and doing three matches (inclusive of final) would roll it in a bit, but wouldn't it be great to go up as Champions or even one drop down as runners-up. Although play offs are more exciting for not only the fans but a lot of the neutrals one sides got to lose and its always a gut drencher to the club/fans who do no-t make it, a basically 'so close but so far syndrome'. Anyway if we automatically go up straight away were not only guaranteed good money from the sponsors but more revenue every Saturday the following season for playing in a more fan based league and visiting more exciting stadiums with chances of more TV rights. Wayne stays in the helm we might just see this out!
Dagger83

Financially, I think winning the league is better as profits from the play offs are shared amongst all the clubs.

Offer me either now and I'd choose the play offs all day long.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Dagger Steve

Although the win over Rotherham was probably the best day in my football watching history, remembering how equalling devastating the playoff final loss to Donny was, I'd take automatic promotion.
But I do love the playoffs, and would be more than happy to be involved in them again.