Prediction v Leyton Orient

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Oh well two games two defeats, scoring one, conceding seven, it doesn't make for pretty reading does it. So will our fortunes change this week against our near neighbours Orient?
What do you think?

Daggers 2-2 Orient
Doidge
Jones

Att. 3,487
OBD

If we play McLure up front then expect an Orient clean sheet.

Cousins

Passley Partridge Dikamona Widdowson

Raymond Boucard

Hines Jones Hemmings

Doidge

Chambers in for Hines if he's not fit.

I fancy that team to get a 2-0 win
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

If I was a betting man i would be backing Orient for a goal win, either 1-0 or 2-1.

Home attendance will be interesting with West Ham at home, go for about 3,200 with 1483 Orient.
DaggerJoel11

Despite Dikamona (and potentially Ayo) strengthening our defence, I still don't believe we'll keep a clean sheet. However, I will continue the optimism and go for a 3-2 win courtesy of Cureton (providing he plays), Hemmings and Doidge.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
JFJBENSTEAD

Can't forsee anything other than a defeat, especially as there will be a decent crowd.

3-1 Orient with Cureton scoring our goal.
Lcbdagger

Orient by two but a better performance. Something to get me optimistic about Exeter will do.
Lcbdagger

Orient by two but a better performance. Something to get me optimistic about Exeter will do. Just not seen enough to feel we will keep an opposition team at bay from out wide for ninety minutes
SUSSEX DAGGER

stanton101 wrote:Oh well two games two defeats, scoring one, conceding seven, it doesn't make for pretty reading does it. So will our fortunes change this week against our near neighbours Orient?
What do you think?

Daggers 2-2 Orient
Doidge
Jones

Att. 3,487
Starting to look like the collateral form of our first two games is stacking up.

Pompey left out class act in Tubbs , Burguss and Roberts last night and still dealt with a good Derby side with
ease . Charlton played us with half a team who were to good for a team that played in the Premier League
Last season only 4 days earlier.

This is more our market and Imo has a draw written all over it.

1-1
ARNU

Big win for the Daggers,we've had some hard games to start but I fancy us for this one.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BabyFace_Dagger

I really can't see us winning we'll get a goal somewhere if we're lucky enough, I'd be grateful with a draw but I'd say loose 2-1
Auntie Merge

Oh come on you pessimists!

I'm feeling quite bullish about this. We've had some epic games against Orient in the past, so I will throw my hat in the ring and say what the heck,
Daggers 6 Orient 0
The Romford Dagger

First dagenham game i looked for to see if id defo miss it when the fixtures came out.

Ill say 1-2 unfortunately.

3724 crowd. 1485 orient.
Richie

Score draw
Mark

Lose 2-1
Dagdale

Surely we must go with a Doidge start, and quite impressed with Chambers the other night, thought when Partridge worked more centre with Nosworthy at Pompey we looked better, albeit I know it didn't last the full distance. Can you imagine a win tomorrow against the O outfit? It would certainly taint away the first two results and what a nice sweetner for the weekend and fire us up well for the hard Wycombe tie. They've sold 1500 and no doubt looks like a 3 to 3.5, days like this don't come often, were be with you lads, do 'em 1-0!