Partridge flies the nest

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

On the surface, perhaps he was miffed at being dropped despite playing well at Pompey and against Exeter. He must of felt that he was 4th choice and maybe he just wants playing time somewhere. Who knows.

Arnu will be happy anyway.....
Mike the Dagger

What cover do we have at right back now?
TheLion

Who gave him a new contract in the summer?

I wonder how much it cost us to let him go?

Not the biggest fan of Partridge but we are starting to become a laughing stock.
Diggerthedog

Oh dear another player the manager has pissed off? This is becoming a farce, he had the best distribution of any centre back we have.

Good luck to him.
Oxhead

His performance against Charlton playing at right back was embarrassingly bad, severe lack of pace. Don`t think he`ll be missed.
dagger4eva

Oxhead wrote:His performance against Charlton playing at right back was embarrassingly bad, severe lack of pace. Don`t think he`ll be missed.
Agree 100% regarding the Charlton game BUT and it's a big BUT - he isn't a right back.

He did no worse there than Scott Doe did out in the same position.

When played at CB, Partridge looked far, far more comfortable and at ease.

Unlike Labadie who also came with a tarnished reputation, MP APPEARED to have got his head down and kept his nose clean. Be interested to know the real reason this has happened now, almost a month into the season.
DaggerJoel11

Having recently signed a new contract and the fact that the season isn't even a month old,I think there is possibly interior undisclosed reasons as to why he's departed.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Having recently signed a new contract and the fact that the season isn't even a month old,I think there is possibly interior undisclosed reasons as to why he's departed.
Yeah we signed to many centre backs before anyone noticed and he is the fall guy. Surely it's players like Partridge we should be keeping and players like Gayle we should be moving on?
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:
DaggerJoel11 wrote:Having recently signed a new contract and the fact that the season isn't even a month old,I think there is possibly interior undisclosed reasons as to why he's departed.
Yeah we signed to many centre backs before anyone noticed and he is the full guy. Surely it's players like Partridge we should be keeping and players like Gayle we should be moving on?
Agreed, and when Ayo goes back to Charlton in January we're left with, clevid, nyron and Gayle as back up, marvellous! Love to know just what is going on at the club. I know we have a small budget but Christ no need to strip the club bare. :(
Lcbdagger

Can only imagine he's been told after Wycombe that he won't get much game time.

All a bit weird as Gayle is surely nowhere this season and Clevid can't go from being dropped from the squad completely to being ahead of Partridge again??
SUSSEX DAGGER

watch out to ser if his name sppears in anything other then the Sports pages , you dont dump a Player after two game in his rightfull posistion after giving hom a new contract. When he has played in his rightfull podustion he has hsrdly been our worse player has he ?
dagger4eva

Reminds me very much about the young fullback Green we had. Played a few games early doors last season and just like magic he too was out the door.
steeevooo

Can only assume that Partridge has done something far more serious than try to bite somebodies finger off, as we all know that that is perfectly acceptable in the modern day Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club. Perhaps he had the audacity to question or disagree with something?
Diggerthedog

I think the young lad clearly wants to be a centre back and the manager signed three that he deems better. I would like to have seen him given more of a go.