Cobblers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Always a joy playing them: http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... ow+Matches

So how many are we losing by tomorrow, or will Boucard being away on international duty give us a chance?
Dagdale

Have we ever won there?? It seems always a non starter to ever grabbing 3 points here, there record against us at home is awesome although think I witnessed a draw a couple back, but you know what I think we could pull a result here tomorrow at last, the season so far has been painful but the last three at least the effort seems to have gone up a notch or two, huge faith in Christian to see the job out, I reckon a 2-1 win and a long awaited first winner and a great trip home.
BabyFace_Dagger

I don't want too be too optimistic on the game tomorrow given our record there. Was the win in midweek a one off or are we about to pick up a few more wins, hopefully it wasn't a one off but we'll only find out after the cobblers game. I think considering it's still early in the season and we've finally got a win under our belts we might pull a win, I'd be grateful with a draw though.

Prediction either another 1-1 or a sneaky 2-1 win
The Romford Dagger

3-0 loss
ARNU

I went to the draw there when Murphy scored and Im sure that's our only ever point off them.I fancy us to nick it 1-0.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

Draw With zav coming on scoring equaliser
but we finished 9th!
Lcbdagger

3-1 loss simply because of who we are playing, but will turn it around with a win in the next match to get the session stated
Pondfield Dagger

well, they always beat us to nil, but with them conceding in their last 5 games, and with us picking up form surely that wont happen this time lol
Richie

1-1 again. McClure.