Southern Scotland Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Well the long trek is almost upon us and find going this distance is always worth the effort with a decent run on Virgin Trains, its rash of decent boozers, fine pastry shops, goes down as one of my favorite away's. Well impressed with the Dags following in April, top notch, but somehow think it may come a bit lower this time from a bit of feedback last couple of away's. Looking at the stats from last weekend Barnet were pretty unlucky not to win up there and even Carlisle are rightly admitting to that, still can't get over Akinde not being a gentleman like Jamie did recently and laid off to the 'unmarked' fellow Bee, at least that would have bought home a point, but anyway feel with our present 'well being' should give them some game, especially quite impressed with the Matt McClure 'turnaround'. Keith Curle has definitely taken them up form a bit but I can't imagine a game in this calibre going without a bundance of goals, I'm going for a 2-2 and a cracking game in tow.
SUSSEX DAGGER

is the wind going to blow Darrell and make ti an absloute farce like last season ?
stanton101

I'm going to go for a 2-1 win with McClure and Doidge on the scoresheet. Away following of 70.
DaggerJoel11

Carlisle is a tad too far for me, however I hope you loyal fans attending get what you deserve. 2-0 Daggers - McClure & Hemmings.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Lcbdagger

Decent high scoring draw... they are scoring for fun so far and playing well so 2-2
BabyFace_Dagger

Only lost once to Carlisle so odds are in our favour hopefully this will be a win for us. The form has improved massively compared to the first few weeks of the season I'm gonna say we'll get the 3 wins in a row, for once.

2-0 Daggers
A S dagger97

There's often lots of goals when there at home so it should be a good game so I'm going for a close away win

2-3
McClure, Hemmings(2)
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
ARNU

A draw would be a fine result and it would present Wayne with another fantastic opportunity to have a pop at us.

1-1.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

BabyFace_Dagger wrote:Only lost once to Carlisle so odds are in our favour hopefully this will be a win for us. The form has improved massively compared to the first few weeks of the season I'm gonna say we'll get the 3 wins in a row, for once.

2-0 Daggers
Lost twice in six actually http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... ow+Matches. Only won one up there, in League One.
Pondfield Dagger

Barnet had 28 shots against them last week at carlise's ground as well, goals galore here

Carlisle 2 Daggers 4
PaulHornchurch

Thought we had given up with this travelling on the day for long trips. Having to get up early, sitting on a train for long periods, not good preparation in my opinion.

Let's hope I'm badly wrong and we're not 2-0 down after 10 mins.
ARNU

1-0 Doidge.Long time to go still 1-0 after 30 mins.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

1 - 1
Pondfield Dagger

we've had 9 shots away from home and its only half time... compare that to the bristol rovers- accrington match with 1 shot in the entire first half....
SUSSEX DAGGER

Head scratching after that i am afraid. Sadly after a good start Carlisile did not have to do a lot to beat us and thats the disappounting and frustrating thing about the whole thing.

If we had held the lead to half time then we might be celebrating on the long joyrney home , sadly it was. ot to be and after a promising first half we completely lost our way second half.

Once again the lack of a no nonsense tackling Centre mid was what we needed but never had.

Both goals dont look good and for that reason alone a bang average team has beaten us