Prediction v Notts County

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well where do you start, after the shambles that was Barnet? Normally the heart rules the head and I'd go with a draw or maybe nick a win somewhere, but after Saturday's gutless performance and the ineptitude shown by our manager I can only envisage another loss and maybe our worst one so far this season. Sadly I'm going with this.

Daggers 1 Notts County 5
Jones

Att 1486 (106)
OBD

Daggers 2 (Jones x2) Notts County 3 (Boucaud og x3)
@OfficialBigDave
stanton101

OBD wrote:Daggers 2 (Jones x2) Notts County 3 (Boucaud og x3)
Surely not, him being our great leader and influential midfielder, can't be :D
Mick

It's quiet possible that neither of those will play.

Not having a clue as to what team WB will put out makes it difficult to predict the score.
However, l can confidently predict we will lose - by how many goals really depends on the manager's team selection, tactics and ability to motivate the players. God help us!
stanton101

Mick wrote:
It's quiet possible that neither of those will play.

Not having a clue as to what team WB will put out makes it difficult to predict the score.
However, l can confidently predict we will lose - by how many goals really depends on the manager's team selection, tactics and ability to motivate the players. God help us!
We're f..ked
DaggerJoel11

I also anticipate a loss, and quite a significant one too. 0-3 I have to say.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

Yet more changes and another defeat beckons.

Will go with 1-2 County with 1190 home fans plus 200 away.
Mikins

Despondent as we all are right now I am secretly hoping we'll see some fight on Tuesday. I don't think we'll win but I'm hoping on a 2-2 draw
Sorry about your damn luck!
The Romford Dagger

I'll probably be coming for my second game. As the other was Newport im not expecting a spectacle but am going for a terrible performance and 3-1 loss
shoreyda2nd

Wayne said he put Hamalainen in because we haven't played much football in midfield lately so wanted another central minded midfielder.
Obviously that didn't work Saturday, so I'm hopeful we get back to basics with 2 proper wingers, a higher tempo, balls wide and into the channels etc.

They're away form looks pretty poor, so they won't be in a confident mood. I'm going for a 2-0 win, and yes this is probably heart ruling the head.
mickeyblue

Mikins wrote:Despondent as we all are right now I am secretly hoping we'll see some fight on Tuesday. I don't think we'll win but I'm hoping on a 2-2 draw
i think you need testing, drug madness, infact anything they can test you for as you clearly are mad lol.

atm ill take a shot on target as a moral victory with another midfielder other than ferdinand making a tackle or even attempting
but we finished 9th!
hockley dagger

the pillow case to re-appear
steeevooo

shoreyda2nd wrote:Wayne said he put Hamalainen in because we haven't played much football in midfield lately so wanted another central minded midfielder.
Which obviously explains why we played him on the f*cking wing then! Clueless!
OBD

steeevooo wrote:
shoreyda2nd wrote:Wayne said he put Hamalainen in because we haven't played much football in midfield lately so wanted another central minded midfielder.
Which obviously explains why we played him on the f*cking wing then! Clueless!
I thought Kane 'ssshhhhh' Ferdinand was playing on the right?

That's how it looked from seat.
@OfficialBigDave
steeevooo

Hamalainen definitely started on the right wing in front of Passley, I think after a few minutes nobody really knew who was doing what though to be honest!