JUST IMAGINE .......

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
OBD

I'll just add I think we are 3 posts away from Nazism getting a mention
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:I do understand but i doubt you actually hate him.Hate is quite an emotive word.Do you hate him as much as Ian Huntley or those pair of ***** that killed Lee Rigby ? Now maybe you do but if thats the case then id suggest you lack a sense of proportion.I asked your age because i have been called out on this before by people who were 10 years old at the time.Not sure of your age but 21 would suggest to me you were able to make an informed cecision at least.
Stupid argument and examples. He is hated by most on here who were around at the time.
Richie

Top trolling here.
Dagger83

OBD wrote:I see this thread has taken a detour through pedants corner.

I love a lot of things in life.

I hate a lot of things in life.

Would I be happy to see Steve Evans as Dagenham manager? Not particularly.
*Pedant's Corner
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
TomMc

ARNU wrote: Hated,really !!
So hated that if you or anyone else met him in the street you'd do what exactly ? Nothing,possibly call him a name.Theres hate for ya.What did he do again ? How old were you at the time when you built up all this hate ? I honestly cant believe anyone really hates him,or has let that episode ruin their lives forever and a day.Its all football bravado.Who's to say if that daggers team had gone up they'd have lasted as long as the one that went up.Your hatred should be aimed at the Fa and the authorities who allowed boston to go up rather than Evans.If it really is actual hate,which i doubt.
Always good to hear the greatest hits Tony, top trolling.
OBD

Dagger83 wrote:
*Pedant's Corner
I hate you right now!
@OfficialBigDave
Dagger83

OBD wrote:
Dagger83 wrote:
*Pedant's Corner
I hate you right now!
My work here is done.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:I do understand but i doubt you actually hate him.Hate is quite an emotive word.Do you hate him as much as Ian Huntley or those pair of ***** that killed Lee Rigby ? Now maybe you do but if thats the case then id suggest you lack a sense of proportion.I asked your age because i have been called out on this before by people who were 10 years old at the time.Not sure of your age but 21 would suggest to me you were able to make an informed cecision at least.
Stupid argument and examples. He is hated by most on here who were around at the time.
Id accept the word disliked,or even disliked intensely.Most on here LOL!! So about 15 people then.

What he did was very naughty at the time,indeed a bit unfair.I can hold a grudge but it would normally be over something far more important in the scheme of things.This incident certainly wouldnot provoke hatred in me.On a purely footballing level...hes better than Wayne.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Kevin

ARNU wrote:On a purely footballing level...hes better than Wayne.
Indeed..Steve Evans does resemble a football more than Wayne does ;)

I wouldn't say I hate Evans..I don't know him. He does behave like a ***** on a consistently regular basis..certainly wouldn't despair if his next job was a long long long way away - ideally in a different solar system.