Another straw poll

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

as above x1 but theres a big group of us,i came along via redbridge forest 1990 ish.Gosh im getting old!
bearaab

Came to about 10-15 games a season until the last couple of years. Now I don't come because its so dull. Lost the spark that was there in years gone by.
Dagger83

Fair weather fan. Probably 4 games in 12 months.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
hockley dagger

me and my dad are season ticket holders and probably miss 1 or 2 home a year. We also go around half the away games. Although planning too we have decided to give Saturday a miss because i can only see us being dire and losing 3 or 4-0

BURNETT OUT
Dagdale

Not old school dagger but started following daggers 07, Season ticket holder last three seasons, only missed Oxford home and away last season and this term the last three missed (bereavement) and the next four (holiday) but will do nearly all the rest, from what I can make out in the past quite a lot of daggers fans DO go on here who watch us full-time and many who do go on here are very keyed up on the clubs highs and failings , whichever way you want to look at it.
Mark

Got a season ticket prob do about 6 aways.
SUSSEX DAGGER

season ticket holder

Once a a Member of Wayne Burnetts barmy army that now sadly appears a platoon.

Missed 4 games in the last six years , one being stuk on a train that hit somebody on the way to Gillingham one Easter Monday.

Perhaps its me because every game i have missed we have won .

Tonight i also decided to give it a miss for no other reason then i could not be bothered.

Guess what we are not loseing
DagenHammer87

I love it when this argument gets rolled out.

A proper willy waving fest.

If someone really did say that people who can't always make games can't have an opinion; it says it all.

Perhaps if the team delivered and the experience was improved people would come back.

My question is; how many times have the senior members of the board paid good money to watch spineless shit? Did they go home happy? did they tell their friends? Would they bother again?

I've seen and heard some shit in my time...but this is hilarious.

You can't take everything said on a public forum seriously, but it might help them to understand why there's such discord amongst the fans.

If only there were messages on items of bed linen to make them understand!!!
Pondfield Dagger

Been a season ticket holder since 2000-01 season just after we won promotion from the ryman premier league..

I go to about 2 or 3 local away games a season...
hockley dagger

My lad and I both have season tickets. We go to all home games apart from midweek school nights and around half the away games. It's not been great fun lately although away trips are still a god laugh. I guess we enjoy meeting our fellow fans. Giving Yeovil a miss to attend our very first England game on Friday, for me at the age of 54. My lad wants the manager out, Im more patient. COYD
matt_drfc

hockley dagger wrote:My lad and I both have season tickets. We go to all home games apart from midweek school nights and around half the away games. It's not been great fun lately although away trips are still a god laugh. I guess we enjoy meeting our fellow fans. Giving Yeovil a miss to attend our very first England game on Friday, for me at the age of 54. My lad wants the manager out, Im more patient. COYD
3 generations? That's impressive.
mickeyblue

3 generations?

father and son mate.

i bring my kids aswell but only as punishment.
but we finished 9th!
Mikins

Former season ticket holder, couldn't afford to renew this season, usually make it to 15-20 games and the occasional local away.

Haven't actually bothered at all this season, voting with my feet as they say. (Well the one that works anyway)
Sorry about your damn luck!
Alan

Season ticket holder. Miss 2-3 home games a season. Don't get to many league away games, usually do all FA Cup away games.
Mike the Dagger

DagenHammer87 wrote:I love it when this argument gets rolled out.

A proper willy waving fest.

If someone really did say that people who can't always make games can't have an opinion; it says it all.

Perhaps if the team delivered and the experience was improved people would come back.

My question is; how many times have the senior members of the board paid good money to watch spineless shit? Did they go home happy? did they tell their friends? Would they bother again?

I've seen and heard some shit in my time...but this is hilarious.

You can't take everything said on a public forum seriously, but it might help them to understand why there's such discord amongst the fans.

If only there were messages on items of bed linen to make them understand!!!
Not even close fella. Read the top post.