Another straw poll

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

I have been told by a senior person at the club that they don't read the forum as "many of those posting on the forum don’t even come to the games."

So, who posting here is a regular supporter still?

Please say if you are a season ticket of flex card holder and how many daggers games, roughly, you have seen in the last 12 months (home and away).
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike the Dagger

Season ticket holder, 20 odd games in the last year, mainly at home.
steeevooo

Season ticket holder, travel home and away, missed only a handful of games.
ARNU

I'm a Season ticket holder and haven't missed a home game for over a year and that was because of holidays,probably missed 3 games at home in 6 years,so I think its fair to say Im living this dream.Attended maybe 5 or 6 aways last year,yet to go away this season and to be truthfull its because of results I haven't bothered with any aways so far.It has become a chore but I blame the clubs lack of ambition rather than anything Waynes done.

Oh,and I didn't sign the silly petition,not that it was completely wrong in some areas.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Season ticket holder and have been for quite some time.
I missed about 5 home games last year.
for the last 10 years I've only done the really close away games (or a big cup game).
This season I've done 3 away games so far.
I've missed two home games this season.
Kevin

Yep, season ticket holder alongside my Dad..have probably only missed about 5 home games in the last 3 or 4 years.

We have been supporting the club since its earlier incarnations from late 80s/early 90s.

I believe it's been gradually going downhill due to the fact that Wayne Burnett;

- cannot identify/attract players with a modicum of character,
- cannot motivate them to play to the best of their ability.
Diggerthedog

Season Ticket holder + 5 - 10 away games every year, depending on new grounds.

It is a bizarre thing to say as most who post comment on the homes games they were actually at.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote: It is a bizarre thing to say as most who post comment on the homes games they were actually at.
See PM
stanton101

Season ticket holder, try and get to at least 10 aways per season. 6 home 4 away this term.
dagger4eva

Supporting solidly since the Ryman days. Rarely miss a home game but probably only do 5-6 away games a season now.
admin
Site Admin

Season ticket holder and go to away games where I can afford it. I've done 4 away games so far this season and will be going tonight
mickeyblue

season ticket holder

regardless of whether a few come to games or not, a supporter is a supporter so read the forum and find out why they no longer attend.

just another thing to add to list of why dagenham doesnt feel like dagenham any more.
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

ST last season and only missed 1 home game (southport) and one of the Essex cup games. Don't bother with dagenham aways. Missed 2 home games as ive been at *you know where*
ThatRoundThing

Season Ticket Holder x2. Go to all Home games and about 8/10 away games.
sjh-8

Season ticket, go to all home games and as many away games as possible