Bye Bye Burnett

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Stuart Smith said that Simmo, Gowans, Hackett and Cureton had to hold Wayne back from an angry supporter and that then other supporters became angry with wayne but some continued to applaud him, and then that the head steward asked Wayne to leave the area as his presence wasn't helping.
leewilson

I'm getting rather sick of everything now. It's pathetic from both sides. Wayne has made mistakes granted and said some stupid things at times, but there are people who snipe for the sake of sniping and all it's doing is breeding even more negativity. Even during the second half of last season when things picked up, there were individuals waiting to jump on him when the next defeat arrived. For all the stubborness comments that are aimed towards Wayne, these 'supporters' are just as bad. I bet they actually feel a tinge of disappointment when we win a game because it hurts their 'Wayne out' stance.
ThatRoundThing

Calm down everybody. The season script is already written.

Struggle until January, Thompson breaks open the piggy bank, loan market, job done stay in the FL.

That's the way it will be. Either support the team or come back early spring and watch us survive or reach an acceptable league position.
ARNU

leewilson wrote:I'm getting rather sick of everything now. It's pathetic from both sides. Wayne has made mistakes granted and said some stupid things at times, but there are people who snipe for the sake of sniping and all it's doing is breeding even more negativity. Even during the second half of last season when things picked up, there were individuals waiting to jump on him when the next defeat arrived. For all the stubborness comments that are aimed towards Wayne, these 'supporters' are just as bad. I bet they actually feel a tinge of disappointment when we win a game because it hurts their 'Wayne out' stance.
I agree totally.

I think people should go and have around the burns unit then come back on here and tell me if they still think that an away draw is the biggest problem in their lives.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

[quote="leewilson"]I'm getting rather sick of everything now. It's pathetic from both sides. Wayne has made mistakes granted and said some stupid things at times, but there are people who snipe for the sake of sniping and all it's doing is breeding even more negativity. Even during the second half of last season when things picked up, there were individuals waiting to jump on him when the next defeat arrived. For all the stubborness comments that are aimed towards Wayne, these 'supporters' are just as bad. I bet they actually feel a tinge of disappointment when we win a game because it hurts their 'Wayne out' stance.[/quote]

I would say you are overreacting massively if you think people are disappointed with a win as they can't moan about wayne. Highly doubt that
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
leewilson wrote:I'm getting rather sick of everything now. It's pathetic from both sides. Wayne has made mistakes granted and said some stupid things at times, but there are people who snipe for the sake of sniping and all it's doing is breeding even more negativity. Even during the second half of last season when things picked up, there were individuals waiting to jump on him when the next defeat arrived. For all the stubborness comments that are aimed towards Wayne, these 'supporters' are just as bad. I bet they actually feel a tinge of disappointment when we win a game because it hurts their 'Wayne out' stance.
I agree totally.

I think people should go and have around the burns unit then come back on here and tell me if they still think that an away draw is the biggest problem in their lives.
More codswallop comparing Burns units to football results.
Mick

Simmo wrote:Just to qualify that Wayne didn't have a go at any fans. One guy started shouting so all he did was walk over to the seats and to try to explain his team today - nothing more sinister than that. The guy continued to shout abuse so I told Wayne it wasn't worth trying to explain. And to clarify Jones picked up an injury before the interval.
Phew!.....that makes it ok then.

Better give him a 3 year extention to his contract.
Mark

Fake supporters don't do Yeovil away. Wayne needs to wind his neck in. And then go somewhere else. Far away.
Paul from Barking

Another draw snatched from the jaws of victory.

wayne you're a lovely fellow but it really is time to consider your position.

You don't want to be remembered as the man who took us down
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:
I agree totally.

Well said Arnu/Lee

What's the bloke meant to do ffs.

He had 15 fit outfield players, he ended up with 14. Six were forwards, One was a kid who has just come out of the academy, one arrived yesterday, he had an emergency left back and Centre half.

Would have been happy at 2.55 with a draw given the circumstances, just disappointed given that we did the hard work and was in complete control the result ends up being disappointing.

Losing Jones was a big blow. Adi did nothing wrong he looked strong but the game changed in 15 minutes, until then we looked in absolute no bother

Two of the stand out players of the last month made mistakes that lead to the two goals, your fault Wayne for picking in form players !!!!!!!!!!!!

All your fault Wayne for picking a bloke who has gone at the game (* Cureton missed a sitter at 1 nil )oh know keep picking him Wayne or that will be wrong !!!!!!!

You People want to listen to your self's.

We had the best team on the pitch that we could muster and we drew away from home. Disappointing yes but get over it.
dagger4eva

Interesting reply dave (simmo)

I've just had the accurate turn of events from a good friend of the bloke who had the altercation.

"**** has just been chucked out the stadium by the security. Wayne came over going mental, told **** he wasnt a true supporter and told someone else to ****** off too. **** said he was a well man he wouldve jumped over the wall.

For yous saying those who want him gone should take a walk round a burns unit need to look in the mirror.
lee also I honestly dont believe there are any supporters out there that want us to lose just so they can have another snipe at WB.

Hes won ONE game in TWELVE (barring two bloody jpt games)

Has given jodi jones a sparse number of starts and then decides he'd start him again today when hes got a groin injury.

Brings on yusuff, then takes him off again.

Yet again chucked away a 2 goal lead

Budget or no budget as a football league manager the man is a failure.

Still, he lets some 'lucky' fans go on the coach and have a slice of pizza each.

lets get rid now, promote currie to manager til end of the season and PRAY he can perform a miracle to keep us up.

I remember speaking with wayne at the fans forum before his 1st full season and told him face to face I didnt believe he has earned the 1 year contract. We went from mid table bang on safety to staying up on GD. If that half season was a probation period at any half decent compaby he wouldve been given his marching order. Hey ho!!!
ARNU

Having been to a burns unit today D4E (While my son travelled to Yeovil) I can assure you a visit to one yourself would really instill some balance into your life.

Surely You know the score by now .Start season with New team-play shite for a bit-improve-stay up.Go again next season same again.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Having been to a burns unit today D4E (While my son travelled to Yeovil) I can assure you a visit to one yourself would really instill some balance into your life.

Surely You know the score by now .Start season with New team-play shite for a bit-improve-stay up.Go again next season same again.

or watch Yeovil then you know our problems are not so bad.
dagger4eva

I dont need to visit a burns unit to get some balance.
I also know full well that football isnt the absolute bee all and end all.

That doesnt however detract from my concern about our current position.

I will wait to speak to him next saturday but if true, the bloke involved today is an absolute gent of a bloke, hardcore and certainly not 'part time' supporter and im certain not deserving to be told to ****** off our under performing manager.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:Having been to a burns unit today D4E (While my son travelled to Yeovil) I can assure you a visit to one yourself would really instill some balance into your life.

or watch Yeovil then you know our problems are not so bad.
You say that about every team we play but they all manage to beat or draw with us, you need to look closer to home.