Good News it Is Utterley Dreadfull

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

How lucky are we that we chose a year to be tottally shocking but it still might be enough.

We played a team today that has not won since the Street lighrs come on at 10 pm , who looked again bang average yet by beating us they find themselves halfway up the League.

I find it staggering that only one win in 13 and we are not cut adrift at the bottom. This must be the poorest League two since we returned to it,

its a race to the bottom for many teams this year looking at it and we should thank our lucky stars that we dont already have a mountin to climb
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:How lucky are we that we chose a year to be tottally shocking but it still might be enough.

We played a team today that has not won since the Street lighrs come on at 10 pm , who looked again bang average yet by beating us they find themselves halfway up the League.

I find it staggering that only one win in 13 and we are not cut adrift at the bottom. This must be the poorest League two since we returned to it,

its a race to the bottom for many teams this year looking at it and we should thank our lucky stars that we dont already have a mountin to climb

Does that not tell you something? 'This must be the poorest leagur two for years'. And daggers are still inthe rrelegation zone of it.
SUSSEX DAGGER

thats what i mean fluke a win Tuesday and we could be out of it, there is no way on this earth we deserve to be.Absoloute trash
oddsi

Only two words required
GUTLESS, TOOTHLESS
Dagger42

Bad news is we have played a lot of the other bad teams in the last month and not beaten one of them. Today is a prime example beaten by a team as poor as us and it will be their easiest away fixture this season.
Paul from Barking

Please consider your position, Wayne.

The Conference wil be easier next season
ThatRoundThing

The bells will toll this season. Yes Chris we might fluke a win and gain two positions, but then we will lose 3-4 on the bounce. Empty terrace, empty bars after games... A lot of Daggers supporters from years gone by are very close to giving games a miss and they followed Dagenham via the Ryman League and before.

These people are/were the backbone of our club and their views must be listened to.

Northampton possible hefty points deduction would be our only saviour this season. If that were to happen, and it won't .... Thompson would say Wayne met the objective to keep us in League 2. So we award him an extension to his contract.
nomis

I'm one of those supporters been going since 1980

I haven't been since Exeter at home this season and don't intend to come back whilst that clueless manager called BURNETT is in charge

Either he walks or is sacked

Unfortunately I can't see either of these happening which means the club lose out as more and more supporters like me will drift away

It's a real shame to see , as you can't keep getting away with it season after season and eventually at some point it will happen !!!

The dreaded drop to lower tier football and this could be the season when we go down

The club is having the heart and soul ripped out of it
SUSSEX DAGGER

ThatRoundThing wrote:The bells will toll this season. Yes Chris we might fluke a win and gain two positions, but then we will lose 3-4 on the bounce. Empty terrace, empty bars after games... A lot of Daggers supporters from years gone by are very close to giving games a miss and they followed Dagenham via the Ryman League and before.

These people are/were the backbone of our club and their views must be listened to.

Northampton possible hefty points deduction would be our only saviour this season. If that were to happen, and it won't .... Thompson would say Wayne met the objective to keep us in League 2. So we award him an extension to his contract.
With trips to York and Accrington booked in the next week i am just trying to clutch on straws.

This team can only expect to finish 22nd at best and that looks more and more remote every passing game.
Dont care who is in charge the team is simply not upto it and we will need to break into next yesrs budget after Christmas to have any hope if even finishing 22nd, so even if we dodge the trap door this year what have we got to look forward to. The fire sale of Jodi Jones is our only hope of having the resources to even mount a challange tor 22nd and we will end up selling him cheap because we will be that desperate.

One bright note is the young Centre back , if we can keep him and get Ayo fit then hopefully we can block up one end, but what did we really create today ?

Harsh financial realities will prove our downfall be it this year or next.
dagger4eva

You must be mental going to York on Tuesday but I'll see you up at Accy at the weekend. Unless we get AT LEAST 4 points from these I think we are well & truly up shit creek.

In his interview, Warren tried to justify reason(s) Jodi Jones was AGAIN dropped to the bench... and im sorry but I just dont get it!!
Start with the ******** boy - our only remote resemblence of any skill, talent & threat. The only player in our entire squad that other clubs were willing to pay us pound notes for.

But no, not this management team. They only decide to start him (at Yeovil) when hes got a groin strain.....
Richie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ThatRoundThing wrote:The bells will toll this season. Yes Chris we might fluke a win and gain two positions, but then we will lose 3-4 on the bounce. Empty terrace, empty bars after games... A lot of Daggers supporters from years gone by are very close to giving games a miss and they followed Dagenham via the Ryman League and before.

With trips to York and Accrington booked in the next week i am just trying to clutch on straws.

This team can only expect to finish 22nd at best and that looks more and more remote every passing game.
Dont care who is in charge the team is simply not upto it and we will need to break into next yesrs budget after Christmas to have any hope if even finishing 22nd, so even if we dodge the trap door this year what have we got to look forward to. The fire sale of Jodi Jones is our only hope of having the resources to even mount a challange tor 22nd and we will end up selling him cheap because we will be that desperate.

One bright note is the young Centre back , if we can keep him and get Ayo fit then hopefully we can block up one end, but what did we really create today ?

Harsh financial realities will prove our downfall be it this year or next.
Cureton had two big chances in fairness.