Kane Ferdinand - obviously not interested in playing for us

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Reg Varneys wife

Can anybody tell me why Kane Ferdinand starts every game and never gets substituted.

He is totally useless and definitely the worst player I have ever seen play for the Daggers in my 40 plus years of supporting the club.

He may not be as useless as he looks, but he definitely does not want to play for the Daggers, just don't understand why he starts every game, we may as well start with 10 men.

Roll on December 5th when his contract is supposed to finish.
dave seagull

His bumming around the lower leagues, poncing a living off the backs of his more illustrious relatives reputations in my opinion.
Roll on December 5th here too.
admin
Site Admin

He was class for Southend and I was really excited when we originally signed him. But him and a number of others just seem like their heart isn't in it
Reg Varneys wife

Hard to believe he was "class for Southend" then why is he here?

We need to get players who are hungry and happy to play for the Daggers then we may see a change.

At the moment we have no midfield at all, we just keep booting the ball up to the forwards who are too small to win anything in the air, apart from Doidge whom Burnett keeps taking off when he is the only player winning the ball upfront, then bringing on Jones who should be starting anyway and putting loads of crosses in to our very small forward line, tactically naive to say the least.

I believe the shocking form of Ferdinand has affected Boucaud, who wasn't a bad footballer until he was made to play with Ferdinand every week.

If Burnett can't see that Ferdinand is crap and he obviously can't because as I mentioned earlier he starts every game and is never substituted, then the quicker we get a new manager the better.
TommyD&R

Reg Varneys wife wrote:He is totally useless and definitely the worst player I have ever seen play for the Daggers in my 40 plus years of supporting the club.
Phil Ifil played for us
Richie

Scapegoat. Not one of the 5 worst players for us this season.
Reg Varneys wife

Definitely not a 'Scapegoat', 'Yak' maybe.

There is no confidence throughout the team and most of the players are going through a bad time, admittedly, but you can't keep blaming the forwards when they are getting no service at all from the midfield players.

Ferdinand, 9 times out of 10 plays the ball back or sideways, he has no vision, he can't tackle and bottles out of most 50-50 confrontations, can't honestly see what he's got that makes him a first pick every game and never substituted.
OBD

Richie wrote:Scapegoat. Not one of the 5 worst players for us this season.
Whose the 5 players worse than him?

I'll give you Dikamona so you've got 4 to go
@OfficialBigDave
Richie

OBD wrote:
Richie wrote:Scapegoat. Not one of the 5 worst players for us this season.
Whose the 5 players worse than him?

I'll give you Dikamona so you've got 4 to go
Nyron, Boucard, Richards & Passley
grumpy old git

Dikamona it should be remembered is settling into a new club and country but what excuse does Ferdinand have?
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I think in the 2 games I've seen this year, he played alright against Newport and you can't blame him for having to do all of Bouchard's running in every game. 'Definitely the worst player in 40 years' give him a break, he's miles better than Porter was
SUSSEX DAGGER

Reg Varneys wife wrote:Can anybody tell me why Kane Ferdinand starts every game and never gets substituted.

He is totally useless and definitely the worst player I have ever seen play for the Daggers in my 40 plus years of supporting the club.

He may not be as useless as he looks, but he definitely does not want to play for the Daggers, just don't understand why he starts every game, we may as well start with 10 men.

Roll on December 5th when his contract is supposed to finish.
The attacks on certain Players and the Manager have been relentless, some People share them some People disagree with them. However, without fear of contradiction that by saying Kane Ferdinand is the worst player the Club has had in 40 years in is simply the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard.

So ridiculous I am questioning weather it is even worthy of a response.
Lcbdagger

Hang on? Passley in that worst player list? A joke surely?
Reg Varneys wife

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:I think in the 2 games I've seen this year, he played alright against Newport and you can't blame him for having to do all of Bouchard's running in every game. 'Definitely the worst player in 40 years' give him a break, he's miles better than Porter was
So you've seen 2 games, lucky you. Some of us have seen them all that's when you can make a judgement. NOT WHEN YOU'VE SEEN TWO.
Diggerthedog

Reg Varneys wife wrote:
AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:I think in the 2 games I've seen this year, he played alright against Newport and you can't blame him for having to do all of Bouchard's running in every game. 'Definitely the worst player in 40 years' give him a break, he's miles better than Porter was
So you've seen 2 games, lucky you. Some of us have seen them all that's when you can make a judgement. NOT WHEN YOU'VE SEEN TWO.
Newport was probably Kane's best game and in that one he was still average a best the rest of the time he is like a headless chicken, Kane but not very able.