Been done before but...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Should Wayne Burnett remain as Dagenham manager?

Yes
30%
No
70%
Unsure
No votes

Total votes: 43
admin
Site Admin

It would be interesting to see how many people want Burnett to stay as manager. I've started a poll question, feel free to post additional comments on here
Diggerthedog

Bet I can name the ONE :lol:
davei

What is the margin of error for the poll itself...??
admin
Site Admin

davei wrote:What is the margin of error for the poll itself...??
Why's that?
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Bet I can name the ONE :lol:
5 so far and I aint had a go.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
redboy

What 5 said yes? Let me see, Mrs Burnett, Tommo, Dave the plumber, Yeovil and Newport managers.
davei

Admin wrote "Why's that?"

To ensure accuracy of results. All random polls have a margin of error (in other words, people lie) of around 4-5% so I just wanted to know how accurate this poll is. We went in to Iraq on less evidence than this.............
admin
Site Admin

davei wrote:Admin wrote "Why's that?"

To ensure accuracy of results. All random polls have a margin of error (in other words, people lie) of around 4-5% so I just wanted to know how accurate this poll is. We went in to Iraq on less evidence than this.............
Well I wouldn't worry to much about it.
1. Only 21 people have voted
2. What would be point in lying on something like this. I doubt the poll will achieve much anyway more just a point of interest
OBD

I normally vote yes in these but he has dug us into a hole so deep we look unlikely to escape and he is still yet to put the shovel down.

I like the guy but his time is up.
@OfficialBigDave
davei

Admin wrote "What would be point in lying on something like this. I doubt the poll will achieve much anyway more just a point of interest"

Remember, Arnu is lurking out there somewhere...........
admin
Site Admin

davei wrote:Admin wrote "What would be point in lying on something like this. I doubt the poll will achieve much anyway more just a point of interest"

Remember, Arnu is lurking out there somewhere...........
For all I know, ARNU could of voted No, I can't see who's voted for what, just the final result.

All jokes to one side, would be nice if as many people as possible voted on this so we can an idea where the fans are opinion wise. If I'm honest I'm surprised 9 from 27 have voted in favour of Burnett so far, but there you go everyone is entitled to their opinion
ARNU

I honestly think than when people actually consider the reality of Waynes position and constraints they do really afford him a more sympathetic and understanding hearing. Despite what they might say on here.I don't like bullying or people being picked on unfairly and this is what I think has happened here.That dosent excuse WB of all his sins,he is an arsehole in an interview from time to time,makes a tactical error occasionally and bought a couple of shite players in but name me a manager who dosent do those things also.

Give the guy a break,hes proved he can do it. 9th and 14th remember when he was expected to finish last.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

Name me another manager who could win 1 in 15 games, with the last being a humiliating trouncing against the only club with a worse budget (substantially so too) than us - and yet not be under the remotest bit of pressure of being fired?

I dont see it as threatening or bullying in the slightest, its just wanting a man who currently has his employers (our club) over a bleedin' barrell.

I also dont have a short enough memory to forget pre season when the same, said man was fart arsing about signing his new contract offer. If only there had of been a world shortage of pens!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Name me another manager who could win 1 in 15 games, with the last being a humiliating trouncing against the only club with a worse budget (substantially so too) than us - and yet not be under the remotest bit of pressure of being fired?

I dont see it as threatening or bullying in the slightest, its just wanting a man who currently has his employers (our club) over a bleedin' barrell.

I also dont have a short enough memory to forget pre season when the same, said man was fart arsing about signing his new contract offer. If only there had of been a world shortage of pens!!
John Still 2011-2012
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Name me another manager who could win 1 in 15 games, with the last being a humiliating trouncing against the only club with a worse budget (substantially so too) than us - and yet not be under the remotest bit of pressure of being fired?

John Still 2011-2012
Granted that was poor but the players were trying during that period and we're just not good enough. The current players bar a couple are crap and not bothered.