Wayne is Staying

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

It seems to be a fact that Wayne is staying no matter how the results go this season. Can we stay up and what needs to happen?
Mine are.

1/ Wayne bring in some muscle in midfield. For several seasons it is an area where we seem to be boys against men.
2/ Bring back the trumpet player in the sieve.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dagger42 wrote:It seems to be a fact that Wayne is staying no matter how the results go this season. Can we stay up and what needs to happen?
Mine are.

1/ Wayne bring in some muscle in midfield. For several seasons it is an area where we seem to be boys against men.
Backed a horse today was last with a circuit to go , I did not call the jockey a f...ing useless tool with 2/3rds of the race to go. Guess what it finished mid division with a number of those in front at 1/3 rd of the way round a long way behind. Chill out you bedwetters
Grimsweeper

I backed 2 horses today ... Both came in.

PM me if you want any tips on horses or who should be managing Dagenham.
OBD

I backed a horse at ten to one, it came in at twenty past four.
@OfficialBigDave
davei

Sussex wrote :

"Backed a horse today was last with a circuit to go , I did not call the jockey a f...ing useless tool with 2/3rds of the race to go. Guess what it finished mid division with a number of those in front at 1/3 rd of the way round a long way behind. Chill out you bedwetters"

So Sussex, have to assume you made money on your wager then......?
Grimsweeper

Proud of backing hopeless losers.

I think that's what we are meant to take from this?
Dagger42

Dagger42 wrote:It seems to be a fact that Wayne is staying no matter how the results go this season. Can we stay up and what needs to happen?
Mine are.

Wayne you must be a member of this forum because the day after i posted this you signed James Dunne in midfield. Come on own up which one of you is Wayne :D