Wayne A plea.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:Another well thought out contribution from lunch down the pub.
My monies on you son.
ARNU

Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
Good on you for making a sticking to your principles mate....just thought vailed threats were unnecessary....don't care much for bullies.
ARNU

Nobody likes a bully Dave,and I appreciate some people have a less than satisfactory coping mechanism for others views that oppose their own.Dont participate in a discussion forum would be my advice to them.
Daggertilidie

Can i just say did not call wayne a c...t and i dont think he is one. However its clear that he as lost respect from a lot of fans that want a change. If we finish ninth great but should by now set our sights higher for how long we have been a league club... So dont spit your dummies out. And dont hide behind a key board if you going to say things i had not said you....
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
Well at least you recognise we're failing now
ARNU

Daggertilidie wrote:Can i just say did not call wayne a c...t and i dont think he is one. However its clear that he as lost respect from a lot of fans that want a change. If we finish ninth great but should by now set our sights higher for how long we have been a league club... So dont spit your dummies out. And dont hide behind a key board if you going to say things i had not said you....
I apologise,you didn't call Wayne a *****.I didn't actually say you said that anyway,my suggestion was implying that in general you don't like the manager as a manager and I think I got that bit right.I said that after you were inviting me to have a chat with you, not before.I still think the idea to protest is a silly one right now and certainly I still think it will have no impact at the game v Basildon.Lastly,if that still upsets you I am more than happy to have this conversation pointless though I think it is.I don't hide behind my keyboard,i don't need 6 mates with me and I certainly aint changing my opinion on such a trivial matter just cos someone on a forum don't like it.We could and should just agree to disagree.
Last edited by ARNU on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:

I've recognised it for 4 seasons.There is a disconnect between club and fans but I just don't think its all Waynes fault.If anyone actually asked me what I think WB has done badly on Id happily give you a list,but he is not the only factor.I believe he cries himself to sleep over this situation so I don't accept hes not trying either.We have a few iffy players for sure and a board that rightly or wrongly tasks its manager with just finishing 22nd or above.Protest all you like,the only thing you or anyone can change is whether you still turn up or not.
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

I've recognised it for 4 seasons.There is a disconnect between club and fans but I just don't think its all Waynes fault.If anyone actually asked me what I think WB has done badly on Id happily give you a list,but he is not the only factor.I believe he cries himself to sleep over this situation so I don't accept hes not trying either.We have a few iffy players for sure and a board that rightly or wrongly tasks its manager with just finishing 22nd or above.Protest all you like,the only thing you or anyone can change is whether you still turn up or not.
Well I won't be protesting anyway depsite being a Wayne outter! I go to football to watch football. Protesting about the football whilst not watching the football in the ground is a tad bizarre.

But I can see both sides of that particular idea anyway
stanton101

Never mind 'Wayne a plea' I have a plea. Can we all just ******** calm down, it's like a poxy kids playground on here lately. Honestly at the end of the day it's all about a game of football that takes up an hour and a half of your time. People's opinions and views will differ all the time, that's life I'm afraid. You protest, you don't protest, your in favour of Wayne, your not in favour, you go, you don't go, it's entirely up to the individual at the end of the day. Yes our club is shit, of that there is no doubt, 92nd in the league pretty much sums it up. But come on lads, don't go down to their level, have a bit of respect for each other, it's the only thing us fans have left at the minute. Play nice.
ARNU

stanton101 wrote:Never mind 'Wayne a plea' I have a plea. Can we all just ******** calm down, it's like a poxy kids playground on here lately. Honestly at the end of the day it's all about a game of football that takes up an hour and a half of your time. People's opinions and views will differ all the time, that's life I'm afraid. You protest, you don't protest, your in favour of Wayne, your not in favour, you go, you don't go, it's entirely up to the individual at the end of the day. Yes our club is shit, of that there is no doubt, 92nd in the league pretty much sums it up. But come on lads, don't go down to their level, have a bit of respect for each other, it's the only thing us fans have left at the minute. Play nice.
Couldn't agree more.
Daggertilidie

Yep true players move on managers do the same fans stay loyal i think we should all just respect everyones opinions and see what happens come the end of the season...cant let our disappointment with the club at the moment rule our heads Daggers!!!
Chigwellian

I agree , my fellow daggers :)