Wayne A plea.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

You know I said we'd finish mid table and have done all along despite current difficulties ?

Well could you please now finish 9th again so some of these glass half empties have to shut up and eat the same pie they scoffed the last two seasons.

COYD !!!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Grimsweeper

Yeah!!!!

Come on Wayne !!!

Weave your magic yet again!!
Mike the Dagger

Absolutely.

Just need 51 points from 31 games to get to 60 points again. No sweat for a tactical genius like Wayne.
Daggertilidie

Come and see me Arnu we discuss this of you like.. And you can tell me how long you have been supporting the club. By the old shop my friend see ya there
Daggertilidie

Its nice your behind Burnett but dont slag off those that want changes ..
ARNU

Daggertilidie wrote:Come and see me Arnu we discuss this of you like.. And you can tell me how long you have been supporting the club. By the old shop my friend see ya there
What you gettin all sinister for ? I'll discuss whatever you like fella.Nothing to discuss though,its clear you think Waynes a ***** and I don't.One of us is wrong and so what ? He'll either keep us up or go down.What else do you want to talk about ?
ARNU

Daggertilidie wrote:Its nice your behind Burnett but dont slag off those that want changes ..
Aint slagged nobody off,I just have an opinion right now you don't like.What do you think Im just gonna change my mind to please you ?
mickeyblue

if we finish 9th id eat your soppy hat.
tbh if you would read most peoples views then its not all about where we finish, its how we compete.

burnetts teams do not compete as we as fans deserve. even if we stay up i want him gone, had enough full stop.

im pretty sure if the majority wanted him in arnu would want him out aswell as arnu just like to be differant to cuase conflicts.
but we finished 9th!
ARNU

mickeyblue wrote:if we finish 9th id eat your soppy hat.
tbh if you would read most peoples views then its not all about where we finish, its how we compete.

burnetts teams do not compete as we as fans deserve. even if we stay up i want him gone, had enough full stop.

im pretty sure if the majority wanted him in arnu would want him out aswell as arnu just like to be differant to cuase conflicts.
If you study all my scribblings Im more a Devils advocate than a conflict starter.I do think Wayne has a raw deal here lately but Ive also criticised him quite savagely in the past too.I stand by the fact hes a bit of an idiot in an interview at times and he probably should not rise to every little bit of criticism.I do think he lost the dressing room that day when we beat Wycombe but give me some credit I did put it directly to him.I certainly have never gone all "Ronnie Pickering" on here with anyone just cos they have an opposite opinion.I do respect the fact I may be in a minority on here(The forum) but I strongly believe Im in the majority of fans as a whole that have some sympathy with the man.The protest will have worked if more people stay outside protesting than go in and watch.We all know how that will turn out.

I agree with your how we compete statememnt.I would rather lose having given 100%,even the manager admitted the other day that 9 men didn't bother at Accy.

Anyway who wants a forum where we all agree ?
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:
If you study all my scribblings Im more a Devils advocate than a conflict starter.I do think Wayne has a raw deal here lately but Ive also criticised him quite savagely in the past too.I stand by the fact hes a bit of an idiot in an interview at times and he probably should not rise to every little bit of criticism.I do think he lost the dressing room that day when we beat Wycombe but give me some credit I did put it directly to him.I certainly have never gone all "Ronnie Pickering" on here with anyone just cos they have an opposite opinion.I do respect the fact I may be in a minority on here(The forum) but I strongly believe Im in the majority of fans as a whole that have some sympathy with the man.The protest will have worked if more people stay outside protesting than go in and watch.We all know how that will turn out.

I agree with your how we compete statememnt.I would rather lose having given 100%,even the manager admitted the other day that 9 men didn't bother at Accy.

Anyway who wants a forum where we all agree ?
I sense ARNU is about to flip to the "out" camp again.

It's hard work defending the indefensible, even for a troll.
ARNU

I will flip when I think its a lost cause.Right now I don't think it is.We need a few new players and to bin a few shirkers.If WB stays up you cant complain can you as his target set by the club is 22nd?

Now the separate issue of the clubs ambition is fair game.They only have survival as a target each season.That will never make for interesting football and will never increase attendances.That is the board not Waynes fault.
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:I will flip when I think its a lost cause.
So once we are actually relegated? Is that not a bit late?

This is the Daggers league season to date:

8/8/2015 Portsmouth (A) Lost 0-3 Battered
15/8/2015 Leyton Orient (H) Lost 1-3 Battererd, late consolation
18/8/2015 Exeter City (H) Lost 1-2 Late consolation
22/8/2015 Wycombe Wanderers (A) Drew 1-1 Leading, let in a last kick equaliser
29/8/2015 Stevenage (H) Drew 1-1 Leading, backed off and let a poor side back in it
5/9/2015 Northampton Town (A) Won 2-1 Went behind and came back to win!!!!
12/9/2015 Carlisle United (A) Lost 1-2 Leading early, did better but still lost
19/9/2015 Newport County (H) Drew 0-0 Shocking game against a shocking team
26/9/2015 Barnet (A) Lost 1-3 Battered by a fairly poor team, got one back but never looked like more
29/9/2015 Notts County (H) Drew 1-1 Came from behind to take a point, better
3/10/2015 Mansfield Town (H) Lost 3-4 3-1 up and let them back in the game
10/10/2015 Yeovil Town (A) Drew 2-2 2-0 up and let them back in the game
17/10/2015 Hartlepool United (H) Lost 0-1 Beaten by a route one punt into the area
20/10/2015 York City (A) Drew 2-2 Came back after being behind to lead again, but let it slip again
24/10/2015 Accrington Stanley (A) Lost 1-3 Totally battered throughout, scored another consolation goal

Position 24th and bottom.

Played 15, Won 1, Drawn 6, Lost 8, Goals for 17, Goals against 29, Goal difference -12, Points 9

Points per game to date: 0.6, win percentage 6.66%

Points per game needed in the remaining games to hit the "magic 50": 1.32

Fellow strugglers (bottom 8) played to date: Barnet (A) lost, Hartlepool (H) lost, Stevenage (H) drew, York (A) drew, Newport (H) drew, Yeovil (A) drew - points won 4, 0 wins

Points lost from winning positions: 14

Current sequence: 9 games without a League win.
ARNU

Yeah its not good.I see what you are saying Mike,I suppose I should have an ultimatum for WB .I think if we are still in the bottom two on Dec 1st I can see no way that I can retain any credibility if im still behind him then.Not saying i'll be protesting as I think his hands are tied by budget and any replacement may well be in the same boat,but I would have to accept your view and indeed join it.
bearaab

My problem is what he spends the budget on. We were always about getting youngsters in from the non league and giving them a chance. If we were in this position with players fighting for their opportunity and they just aren't up to it then fair enough. I'm not a fan of the journeyman approach. It's also tedious to watch.
dave seagull

Daggertilidie wrote:Come and see me Arnu we discuss this of you like.. And you can tell me how long you have been supporting the club. By the old shop my friend see ya there
Arnu....I reckon Daggertilidie is trying to gay you up mate. Mind your backdoor son.