Wayne A plea.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggertilidie

This record is without the ridiculous home form last season and this.. So we watch crap all year string a few results together at the end of the season avoid the drop and everyone is happy. Not what i pay my money for dont care if its 2.50 or 7.50 We are a league team heading long term one way down Whilst other teams are pulling away and building foundations for the future Changes needed someone not related to the club that will not say yes to the board all the time.
ARNU

dave seagull wrote:
Daggertilidie wrote:Come and see me Arnu we discuss this of you like.. And you can tell me how long you have been supporting the club. By the old shop my friend see ya there
Arnu....I reckon Daggertilidie is trying to gay you up mate. Mind your backdoor son.
Nah I doubt he wants a snog,Ive been gayed up before,this felt like he was threatening me a bit.11 years experience of mostly laughable death threats and the occasional credible one suggest to me this was just a display of frustration at my opposition to his opinion.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:if we finish 9th id eat your soppy hat.
tbh if you would read most peoples views then its not all about where we finish, its how we compete.

burnetts teams do not compete as we as fans deserve. even if we stay up i want him gone, had enough full stop.

im pretty sure if the majority wanted him in arnu would want him out aswell as arnu just like to be differant to cuase conflicts.
If you study all my scribblings Im more a Devils advocate than a conflict starter.I do think Wayne has a raw deal here lately but Ive also criticised him quite savagely in the past too.I stand by the fact hes a bit of an idiot in an interview at times and he probably should not rise to every little bit of criticism.I do think he lost the dressing room that day when we beat Wycombe but give me some credit I did put it directly to him.I certainly have never gone all "Ronnie Pickering" on here with anyone just cos they have an opposite opinion.I do respect the fact I may be in a minority on here(The forum) but I strongly believe Im in the majority of fans as a whole that have some sympathy with the man.The protest will have worked if more people stay outside protesting than go in and watch.We all know how that will turn out.

I agree with your how we compete statememnt.I would rather lose having given 100%,even the manager admitted the other day that 9 men didn't bother at Accy.

Anyway who wants a forum where we all agree ?

" NOB "
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:
dave seagull wrote:
Daggertilidie wrote:Come and see me Arnu we discuss this of you like.. And you can tell me how long you have been supporting the club. By the old shop my friend see ya there
Arnu....I reckon Daggertilidie is trying to gay you up mate. Mind your backdoor son.
Nah I doubt he wants a snog,Ive been gayed up before,this felt like he was threatening me a bit.11 years experience of mostly laughable death threats and the occasional credible one suggest to me this was just a display of frustration at my opposition to his opinion.
He wouldn't get a kiss in a brothel mate looking at his mooey. Call his bluff son.....but watch out for his handbag!
ARNU

Another well thought out contribution from lunch down the pub.
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:Another well thought out contribution from lunch down the pub.
My monies on you son.
ARNU

Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
Good on you for making a sticking to your principles mate....just thought vailed threats were unnecessary....don't care much for bullies.
ARNU

Nobody likes a bully Dave,and I appreciate some people have a less than satisfactory coping mechanism for others views that oppose their own.Dont participate in a discussion forum would be my advice to them.
Daggertilidie

Can i just say did not call wayne a c...t and i dont think he is one. However its clear that he as lost respect from a lot of fans that want a change. If we finish ninth great but should by now set our sights higher for how long we have been a league club... So dont spit your dummies out. And dont hide behind a key board if you going to say things i had not said you....
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Dave Seagull I appreciate you looking out for me but I really couldn't give a shit about peoples ramblings or sinister messages on a football forum and in even less than that,do I have any desire to actually fall out with anyone over the pros and cons of a failing league 2 football club.I will continue having my opinion and will change it as and when i see fit.If you have a problem with Daggertillidie or this blokedownthepub dude I suggest you address it to them directly rather than using me as the go between.
Well at least you recognise we're failing now
ARNU

Daggertilidie wrote:Can i just say did not call wayne a c...t and i dont think he is one. However its clear that he as lost respect from a lot of fans that want a change. If we finish ninth great but should by now set our sights higher for how long we have been a league club... So dont spit your dummies out. And dont hide behind a key board if you going to say things i had not said you....
I apologise,you didn't call Wayne a *****.I didn't actually say you said that anyway,my suggestion was implying that in general you don't like the manager as a manager and I think I got that bit right.I said that after you were inviting me to have a chat with you, not before.I still think the idea to protest is a silly one right now and certainly I still think it will have no impact at the game v Basildon.Lastly,if that still upsets you I am more than happy to have this conversation pointless though I think it is.I don't hide behind my keyboard,i don't need 6 mates with me and I certainly aint changing my opinion on such a trivial matter just cos someone on a forum don't like it.We could and should just agree to disagree.
Last edited by ARNU on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

The Romford Dagger wrote:

I've recognised it for 4 seasons.There is a disconnect between club and fans but I just don't think its all Waynes fault.If anyone actually asked me what I think WB has done badly on Id happily give you a list,but he is not the only factor.I believe he cries himself to sleep over this situation so I don't accept hes not trying either.We have a few iffy players for sure and a board that rightly or wrongly tasks its manager with just finishing 22nd or above.Protest all you like,the only thing you or anyone can change is whether you still turn up or not.
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:

I've recognised it for 4 seasons.There is a disconnect between club and fans but I just don't think its all Waynes fault.If anyone actually asked me what I think WB has done badly on Id happily give you a list,but he is not the only factor.I believe he cries himself to sleep over this situation so I don't accept hes not trying either.We have a few iffy players for sure and a board that rightly or wrongly tasks its manager with just finishing 22nd or above.Protest all you like,the only thing you or anyone can change is whether you still turn up or not.
Well I won't be protesting anyway depsite being a Wayne outter! I go to football to watch football. Protesting about the football whilst not watching the football in the ground is a tad bizarre.

But I can see both sides of that particular idea anyway
stanton101

Never mind 'Wayne a plea' I have a plea. Can we all just ******** calm down, it's like a poxy kids playground on here lately. Honestly at the end of the day it's all about a game of football that takes up an hour and a half of your time. People's opinions and views will differ all the time, that's life I'm afraid. You protest, you don't protest, your in favour of Wayne, your not in favour, you go, you don't go, it's entirely up to the individual at the end of the day. Yes our club is shit, of that there is no doubt, 92nd in the league pretty much sums it up. But come on lads, don't go down to their level, have a bit of respect for each other, it's the only thing us fans have left at the minute. Play nice.