Next manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mick

I doubt there are many managers that would want to come to the daggers.....but John Still would be one if he was out of a job.

Can't think of anyone else who would?
admin
Site Admin

Mick wrote:I doubt there are many managers that would want to come to the daggers.....but John Still would be one if he was out of a job.

Would welcome back John still with open arms as I think we need someone who shows, leadership, determination, character and someone who cares about this club and will help us survive this season. But I don't think John Still is a long term solution
ARNU

Yeah then we could get Benno,Strevs,Griffiths,Wilkinson,Vincelot,Solomon Taiwo and craig Mikhail Smith back.

Actually if he could bring back Sir Jonny Nurse I'd be on the firm straight away.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mick

Been thinking......
....would be happy with Anwar Uddin or Lee Goodwin.

Both would put some fire back into the team.
Paul from Barking

We are going down.

Who'd have Garry Hill back?
Lcbdagger

ARNU wrote:Yeah then we could get Benno,Strevs,Griffiths,Wilkinson,Vincelot,Solomon Taiwo and craig Mikhail Smith back.

Actually if he could bring back Sir Jonny Nurse I'd be on the firm straight away.
Nurse from two or three years ago I'd exactly the type of player we'd need to get out of trouble this season... 100% every single game, the odd goal and would keep the fans on side but running his balls off for ninety minutes
chasthedagger

There will be no new manager this season or next, lets face up to it any manager with the record our current man in charge has this season he would be holding his p45 in his hand.
The current board will not sack him we all no why, Mr Burnett will not walk away as he knows who would employ him ? No takers on that score.
So why not keep taking the money, he has no pressure on him certain to be in his current job for as long as he wants, this also goes for his mates.
I emailed tommo who replied that the current problems were due to us having a number of young players who were playing for there future at this club but not performing as expected if thats true then some of them could well be receiving there p45 in the not to distant future.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Anybody know when the Clubs Financial year runs from to.

Anybody ever thought that the board can't act until January owing to budgets and Football league FFP constraints
RampantDuke

Mick wrote:I doubt there are many managers that would want to come to the daggers.....but John Still would be one if he was out of a job.

You're joking pal. There are hundreds of out of work managers who would walk over broken glass to get this job. Thompson hasn't got the balls to sack any one as we are finding out now. It's the safest job in football.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Morecambe_Shrimp

just don't sack him for a couple of weeks .

I don't want us facing a team with the boost of having just sacked their manager :o :o
admin
Site Admin

Morecambe_Shrimp wrote:just don't sack him for a couple of weeks .

I don't want us facing a team with the boost of having just sacked their manager :o :o
You have nothing to worry about, Wayne is going nowhere. Enjoy the second round of the FA Cup and 3 points. See it as an early Christmas present.