Ade Yuseff

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Disgrace he can't get in our teambor even in the squad.

Excellent work rate. Like doidge.
A genuine threat and a possibility of scoring. Unlike doidge.

But yet players like chambers still make the bench at least.

We want young and hungry players like the days of years gone by and he was exactly that.
Diggerthedog

More to it then what you think. Understand he has failed to keep up with the day to day regime of being a pro footballer.
NickMurphy

I don't necessarily understand why you're digging out Chambers for his lack of effort?

He's as frustrating as hell because he gets into the positions and often makes the wrong decisions, but whenever I've seen him play I can't really fault his lack of effort. Not suggesting you do - but I never understand why people boo players who are clearly giving 100% for the team regardless of their ability.
Ronald Clench

I agree with you Nick Murphy. Chambers frustrates me but he usually earns his corn by putting in a good shift

You can't knock a player for working hard. There are a few lazy ones who need to get a grip
Pondfield Dagger

chambers certainly got abit of stick last night.. the freekick in the 2nd half that he crossed in but was way over hit and went for a goal kick...lol ...and also his shot that went into someone's back garden in Victoria road...

some proper loud individual voices in the sieve..`your not fit to wear the shirt`, ` F**k off chambers` he definitely heard that you see his reaction, staring the sieve out, and tugging his shirt....
redboy

Lets get this straight, Chambers tries but he's shite, conference south level probably. Best asset is his pace. I blame Koko for signing him and picking him.
Alan

Yusuf is on loan at Leatherhead to get match fit - whilst we loan in and play a striker that Peterborough are sending out on loan to get match fit.

Burnett has signed some young non-league players in Yusuf, Doidge and Raymond. But like the youth team players Gayle, Connor and Jones, They've not been given a chance or haven't been improved by his coaches. What happened to Nouble?
ARNU

Chambers on his day is a very good player.Never seen him in a game where he didn't give 100%.You all want daggers spirit well you get it with him everytime.So it don't always work and he had a mare last night but at least he got stuck in.Hes one of a handful I'd keep.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

I wouldn't say that Chambers comes close to the Daggers Spirit.
He doesn't put much into winning the ball back when he loses it and doesn't track back properly.

He runs around a lot when he has the ball but when he doesn't have it he does very little.

On top of that he's a bloody awful player.
The Romford Dagger

NickMurphy wrote:I don't necessarily understand why you're digging out Chambers for his lack of effort?

He's as frustrating as hell because he gets into the positions and often makes the wrong decisions, but whenever I've seen him play I can't really fault his lack of effort. Not suggesting you do - but I never understand why people boo players who are clearly giving 100% for the team regardless of their ability.
I never once said that Chambers doesn't try? But both he and yuseff do when yuseff is the only one of the two with any sort of end product.
Mark

Gotta be kidding about chambers putting a shift in. He often tracks his man at a jog without ever getting close enough to stop the cross or pass. He very very rarely makes a tackle. He strikes me as a guy who is intentionally happy to arrive half a second too late in order to avoid any kind of physical challenge. He often pulls out of 50/50s. He'd be very close to the top of my list of non daggers who need to be outed ASAP.
matt_drfc

The Romford Dagger wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:I don't necessarily understand why you're digging out Chambers for his lack of effort?

I never once said that Chambers doesn't try? But both he and yuseff do when yuseff is the only one of the two with any sort of end product.
Funny that, seeing as Chambers scored or assisted all of our 8 goals in a 4 game period playing in his favoured position and Yusuff is playing in the Ryman Premier. You clearly didn't see him when he came on v Yeovil, the kid could hardly move. Now, I like him but he clearly hasn't got what it takes to be a professional footballer unfortunately. So easy for you to say "we need young hungry players" blah blah blah, clearly just trying to satisfy the majority of older fans views. But yeah, proper disgrace Yusuff is not playing.
NickMurphy

The Romford Dagger wrote:

You used the word 'work'-rate' and insinuated Chambers has very little compared to Yusuff. That's what I got from, 'Yet players like Chambers still make the bench.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Chambers well if you were being kind you would say is not up to the physical demands of this league. Scared to tackle , looks shit scared when he has the ball that somebody is going to clatter him.

If you are not being kind , Coward is the best way to describe him.
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Chambers well if you were being kind you would say is not up to the physical demands of this league. Scared to tackle , looks shit scared when he has the ball that somebody is going to clatter him.

If you are not being kind , Coward is the best way to describe him.
You were equally venomous about Obrien last season.You were wrong then too.
Chambers aint Pele but hes a tryer,that alone, for all you "little club mentality pub team when we all got in the bath with the players wasnt it great in the league 20 leagues below now brigade nostalgia driven daggers" surely must be a positive. :lol:
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !