Looking forward to Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

I predict Stevenage to beat Yeovil 2-0 and us to go up to 23rd on alphabetical order. Cue celebrations all round. Wayne and Tommo will no doubt take credit for the foresight of naming the town starting with a D not a Z.

On the plus side, York and Newport have tough looking fixtures so will hopefully be kept in range, but we'd then be 8 points off 20th. If results go the wrong way tomorrow, it could be looking very bad by Saturday evening.
mickeyblue

it dont look bloody great today either lol.
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

This is gonna be a good Saturday for daggers fans...

We are NOT going to lose!! I can't remember a Saturday I was sure we would not lose in ages
The Romford Dagger

View From The Stand wrote:Try two Saturday's ago

Aaa bollocks. Forgot bout that.
grumpy old git

So its mid November and already we're looking to others results to help us.It's going to be a long, hard winter.
IanC

Yep looking forward to not worrying about how shite we are doing,using our morecambe train tickets to get off at Warrington to watch them play in the fa trophy against Basford United and have plenty of cold ones.
redboy

By next Saturday, we could be 6 points adrift at the bottom and out of every cup competition. Crowds will drop below 1,000 and JJ will have to be sold to balance the books in January. D&RFC RIP
dave seagull

How very true Redboy - your not a million miles adrift with your vision of the future...oh dear :cry:
Pondfield Dagger

FFS!! was going to watch soccer Saturday...look who is on it now, for the next 3 or 4 hours, steve evans!!!!!
Diggerthedog

Yeovil get a point and York lose the rest tip toeing away into the sunset. At least we did not lose today!