Prediction v Morecambe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

A little trip to Morecambe awaits us on Tuesday. For the winner it's a very real chance of progressing in to the 3rd round as a home tie with Whitehawk awaits the winner. The first match was a pretty even dull affair and tbh I think we've missed our chance. We've since been knocked out of the JPT by a lively Oxford side and I saw nothing in that match to suggest anything but a similar outcome for us this coming Tuesday, hope I'm wrong.

Morecambe 3 Daggers1
Vassell

1,205 (25) hardy if slightly deranged souls. I commend you.

P.s Kevin Ellison to score at least one!
dagger4eva

I dont see anything to suggest other than a comprehensive win for the home team:

There will be yet another completely changed side for us - im certain..
More errors, at least one goal conceded from a set piece and one headed goal from a cross!

Morecambe 3
Daggers 0
DaggerJoel11

In midweek we succumbed to a youthful-looking Oxford side, who barely broke sweat and exited first gear - so a big performance is needed. It was a dreadful tie last Saturday, but hopefully some extra rest will help us massively. Therefore, I'm predicting :

Morecambe 0
Daggers 2 (McClure,Hemmings)

Attendance: 1098 with 23 visiting fans.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

We win away in the cup. 1-3!
Kevin

What with us coming off the back of an unbeaten weekend, I think the Daggers will roar into the 2nd round..maybe winning 2-0 with both the goals coming off Zavon Hines walking stick.

:shock:
Diggerthedog

Really hope we win this one, we need a result sooner rather than later. I will go 2-1 to us with McClure and Hemmings to score. 13 Daggers fans, no coach I hear.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We are in for s late night with Daggers Player crashing owing to Daggers lofgging on after following the Twitter feed for 118 minutes.

O-0

O-0 aet

Daggers win 3/0 pens
mickeyblue

0-0 im hoping, scrape threw on pens like sussex says.

just hope they give some sort of effort for the dozen or so glutton for punishment.

dont worry we all be there when we get united in round 3
but we finished 9th!
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:We are in for s late night with Daggers Player crashing owing to Daggers lofgging on after following the Twitter feed for 118 minutes.

O-0

O-0 aet

Daggers win 3/0 pens

Bl00dy hell cousins would've had a good game. 2 hours clean sheet and then clean sheet from the pena as well.

I'll go 2-1 daggers. Thats completely unjustifiable and my heart talking instead of my head.

24 away fans in 1232 attendance
Pondfield Dagger

morecambe 3 dagenham 0

yeah, 2 away cup wins, but we're so much worse now than then...the spirit has long gone...struggling to see our next win under koko....
Lcbdagger

A battling performance, much improved from Oxford, but ultimately a 2-0 reverse...

One down just at the end of a great first half performance then sucker punched in extra time pushing for an equaliser and caught on the break.

Then a week of being told we have worked really hard in training...
DaggerJoel11

Lcbdagger wrote:A battling performance, much improved from Oxford, but ultimately a 2-0 reverse...

One down just at the end of a great first half performance then sucker punched in extra time pushing for an equaliser and caught on the break.

Then a week of being told we have worked really hard in training...
By first half, do you mean first half of extra time? Because the game wouldn't go to ET if we were 1-0 down by the end of the second half!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bearaab

Clearly meant stoppage time and you know it
matt_drfc

bearaab wrote:Clearly meant stoppage time and you know it
He's 11/12 so I'm not too sure actually..
bearaab

If he is then he's pretty switched on for that age.