7 minutes of S... 83 miniutes of grit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well that was a complete turnaround . We started off a complete mess and they did not have to do nothing to be two goals up.

The cry of recent weeks has been we want our Dagenham back well we certainly got it back tonight.

From the7th minute onwards we were the better team throughout and to get the ball into their penalty area twice would have been an acheivement the wind was horrendous. So to get back to 2-2 at half time was simply a fantastic effort

Labadie and Dunne we're the best players on the pitch by a mile.

The second half was a farce Morecambe could not get the ball out their half such were the conditions and we must have had more shots on goal in 45minutes then what we had in 4.5 weeks. Only their goalkeeper kept the score down.

Well I thought we were poor at the back but that lot took the biscuit , I was asking myself what the hell we doing here tonight they were that bad.

Fantastic effort Fantastic result , but we can't give teams two goal starts like we have tonight.

Saw at least four players tonight that I personally think will not prove good enough to get us out of trouble,
Tonight I am not going to dig anybody out as we should just celebrate this fantastic result. The fact remains however we can't live off this result and a few harsh realities need to be faced.

Hope everybody has a safe journey home,the weather is dreadfull walking back to my hotel I got hit by a f..cking dustbin
Chigwellian

... i keep saying that wayne burnett has anger issues.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Well that was a complete turnaround . We started off a complete mess and they did not have to do nothing to be two goals up.

The cry of recent weeks has been we want our Dagenham back well we certainly got it back tonight.

From the7th minute onwards we were the better team throughout and to get the ball into their penalty area twice would have been an acheivement the wind was horrendous. So to get back to 2-2 at half time was simply a fantastic effort

Labadie and Dunne we're the best players on the pitch by a mile.

The second half was a farce Morecambe could not get the ball out their half such were the conditions and we must have had more shots on goal in 45minutes then what we had in 4.5 weeks. Only their goalkeeper kept the score down.

Well I thought we were poor at the back but that lot took the biscuit , I was asking myself what the hell we doing here tonight they were that bad.

Fantastic effort Fantastic result , but we can't give teams two goal starts like we have tonight.

Saw at least four players tonight that I personally think will not prove good enough to get us out of trouble,
Tonight I am not going to dig anybody out as we should just celebrate this fantastic result. The fact remains however we can't live off this result and a few harsh realities need to be faced.

Hope everybody has a safe journey home,the weather is dreadfull walking back to my hotel I got hit by a f..cking dustbin
Sussex you and the 25 other souls deserve medals of honour.

And a head examination.

Great result though. Whitehawk is now huge for a chance to play the biguns
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Fantastic effort if you were one of the 26. I'm in Leeds which is much nearer than London and I didn't fancy it. Seriously if you made that trip you deserve a medal. Outstanding and you can tease us by talking about tonight for as long as you want!

We're a game away from old Trafford which would change our club forever. I really hope one day we'll look back on this result as a turning point, I really really do. Up the daggers, Forza Vassell for life
Dagdale

I dunno what it is about this place we turned our up until then bad season last term around here with a convincing 3-2 win on that bleak Sunday and look at last night the odds stacked against us especially two down after 7 minutes we tanned 'em, makes you wonder what a pity last Saturday's League game was called off, to the 26 hard-core, terrific loyalty on such an awful wind swept night well done. Certainly not gonna miss the League encounter and I hope quite a few will follow, hopefully turn cup wins now to League points.
Diggerthedog

Massive win for us both from a money scenario and player confidence wise. Hopefully we can kick on and get some league wins, plenty of Home games coming up need to get the ball rolling for those.
Mike the Dagger

Wayne has found the secret. Go two down quickly, toss any kind of tactical plan out of the window and just have a go.

Impressed that the half time team talk didn't have the usual result too.

Well done the lads! Now beat Whitehawk and we may just have a season to remember.