IF THE ANSWER IS SCOTT WHATS THE QUESTION

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Sorry but that was embarrassing to watch. His time now surely must now be up .

Dickson gave more in the last ten minutes.

Disappointed to lose to an injury time goal especially as it came as a result of a free kick when we nearly sprung their back line.

However no complaints In truth we should have been four down in twenty minutes Wilko was appalling in this period.

Fantastic finish by Rhys.

Was not to be so lets move on.
leewilson

We didn't play today. Very poor. We couldn't seem to cope with the wind. Our first touch was off and this wasn't helped by some of the poor passes attempted to be put into our players.

Wilkinson was awful 1st half and improved a bit second half. Doe won't have any problems in stepping back in next week though. D'Ath worked his bollocks off and provided a good first impression. I don't think he actually played that well saying that but I can see him having a good impact in future weeks.

Murphy's goal was quality mind. Loved the celebration as well.

Need to bounce back next week as two tough away games over Christmas.
HogansHeros

where has obafemi gone

hes better than scott. surely!!!!!!
SUSSEX DAGGER

HogansHeros wrote:where has obafemi gone

Bring your boots next week cos I reckon anyone of us could not be any worse.

simply dreadful and why he was not hauled off long before he was remains a mystery. At least Dickson looked a bit more like it.

Only six subs named have we an injury crisis ?
matt_drfc

HogansHeros wrote:where has obafemi gone

Obafemi is injured and Elito picked up a knock in training. Scott was dreadful on Monday night, so I'm confused as to why he started today. Dickson would have been a better bet.
ARNU

I cant understand why we tried hoofing into the wind 2nd half.Lewys kicks either went off or up in the air.I thought we put on a reasonable display but with an asset like Hines I cant see why we didn't get the ball to him more.Wilko had a mare,Howell was below par and I was surprised to see Scott playing.The last minute goal was devastating.All in all I think we probably didn't deserve anything.We rarely got in their half most of the game.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggers No 2 Fan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Sorry but that was embarrassing to watch. His time now surely must now be up .

Disappointed to lose to an injury time goal especially as it came as a result of a free kick when we nearly sprung their back line.

However no complaints In truth we should have been four down in twenty minutes Wilko was appalling in this period.

The question may be

"When you have 6 forward players and two are unavailable, which of Dickson and Scott do you play? When answering, please give consideration to the fact that Dickson was described as not being good enough by Suessex Daggers not that long a go."

When a player comes on with a few minutes to go you'd expect them to put themselves about a bit. It's not quite the same for a player that knows he's going to be expected to play for at least 65-70 minutes.
Lcbdagger

Said it on another post but you really had to be there Monday to see the difference between Dickson and Scott... one player scoring two goals and getting about the pitch a bit... the other being made to look poor even against a non-league defence in a game you would have expected to see him shine in, knowing he hasn't been an automatic first team starter!

Baffled as to how he got a game yesterday
Dagdale

Pretty shite day to put it lightly, obviously the wind didn't help but that works on both sides and Oxford could have completely buried us by half hour gone our defence was so open to what you might expect on a local pitch Sunday morning stuff. The only two highlights were D'Ath running around like a 'blue arse fly' and although making a couple of mistakes strikers could play off him quite well in the future and that wonderful goal by Rhys sheer class, at least we went out of the wind to refreshment bar and had a big smile on our faces. Also half hour or so of Dickson was better than all time spent watching Josh, cant see the logic in that selection and had a mare. Finally to lose it so close to the end on grabbing a draw after at least for a change we looked so much better second period even though some might say there was only one deserved winner here was totally frustrating, Rant: Could somebody tell me why Lewy just doesn't come off his line and push it out or grab it from a ruddy good cross like that? its cost us dearly!
Richie

After yesterday it surely has to be Doe and Saah/Wilko at the back, we looked all over the place at times yesterday.

D'Ath improved as the match went on and realy does put a shift in.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Sorry but that was embarrassing to watch. His time now surely must now be up .

The question may be

"When you have 6 forward players and two are unavailable, which of Dickson and Scott do you play? When answering, please give consideration to the fact that Dickson was described as not being good enough by Suessex Daggers not that long a go."

When a player comes on with a few minutes to go you'd expect them to put themselves about a bit. It's not quite the same for a player that knows he's going to be expected to play for at least 65-70 minutes.
If I recall I think I said that Dickson did not look fit after Peterborough and may not be good enough.

Second away goal we have scored on the stroke of half time and did not turn up second half offensively aka Plymouth.

As I was prepared to give Dickson the benefit of any doubt got to say he did ok yesterday in his cameo. As for Josh sorry it was painful to watch and if Woodall is good enough for PR work then he must be a right turkey if he cant get a game here ahead of Scott and is forced to go out on loan If you believe that his current exile is nothing to do with disciplinary matters.

Also could the coaching staff please advise Gavin Hoyte that when you are defending a ball in the air it helps if you jump. Twice yesterday he left us right in the cart by failing to do this. One lead to a free kick on the edge of our penalty box within four minutes the second lead to the first goal.
DiggerDagger1

The question is why was Scott Doe playing up front if he was injured?
HogansHeros

Scott was terrible and surly edgar is better than him
6 subs WTF great goal by rhys but sickening last minute header