Jim Bentley apologises...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

We have become that crap that even the Morecambe manager feels the need to apologise when they get beat by us. Reading their forum its like a double take of this one the way they feel about fat boy.
dagger4eva

Despite the obviously improved performance the ease in which we conceded those 1st two goals is still rather alarming.

The result SHOULD be a help with confidence but I don't expect Oxford to be so charitable towards us on Saturday!
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Despite the obviously improved performance the ease in which we conceded those 1st two goals is still rather alarming.

The result SHOULD be a help with confidence but I don't expect Oxford to be so charitable towards us on Saturday!
Share your concearn Paul. The corner for the first goal let alone the goal was bad , he got inside our full back so easily and it took a good save to keep it out in the first instance.

But you think our defence is bad, that lot were utterly clueless and whatever your feelings at the moment we got the game plan spot on for the next 83 minutes.

Still buzzing about Labadie and to a lesser extent Dunne. They were everywhere last night and The top two worked tirelessly all night.

Promised not to dig anybody out and must keep my word but as I said in a previous post there are four that I am concearned about.
Dagdale

Just seen that as Morecambe are doing' a buy a programme for 3 quid and get in free ' for their next Tuesday match home to Cambridge and even giving the chance of a choice between tea/coffee, beer and pie at knock down prices via a voucher and is open to away fans, obviously sure it will have to be done online as should imagine not too many Cambs fans bedding down in Morecambe BUT they may extend it to our game on Dec 1st which although is still a distance to tackle and the loss of work time etc may be a bit of incentive for a few more of our fans to venture, good luck to anybody who collars a good deal especially we need more vocal for our boys but maybe as I've been lumbered with pre purchased £21 ticket (originally for last Saturday) other than when it becomes a two quid or so less issue pre paid think days I buy tickets in advance away now may well be truly over. Could it be a winner at our manor I wonder? Gate rise?
Adrian

Having seen the highlights, the defending for their goals is pathetic - Widdowson for the second seems to be completely unaware that one of their players might try to get to the ball after O'Briens save.

Our goals largely highlight the benefit of getting the ball in and around the box quickly rather than faffing around with it on the half way line, and that if you actually have a shot you might get the luck of a deflection - and we did twice.
Grimsweeper

There is something to be said for "kicking it at the goal"!!