Why?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Bring on Jones with 3 minutes left, when it was painfully obvious that Hemmings was having a bad day all round! Bring on McClure in the last few minutes when it was also obvious the continuing hoofball up to the midget hasn't worked all season, let alone today. I ******** despair with this bloke in charge, I really do.
dagger4eva

Ive been told that the jones transfer is 100% done & dusted.

But either he belongs to his new club and plays for them or if hes still ours (for now) and we are paying his wages - which I assume is the case as hes still in our squad, then he needs to be ******** playing.

To bring on with 3 minutes left is just an insult to everyone concerned
bloke down the pub

If they played him he would lose value. He's all hype .
Sagres

[quote="dagger4eva"]Ive been told that the jones transfer is 100% done & dusted.

With which club would that be then??
SUSSEX DAGGER

Sagres wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Ive been told that the jones transfer is 100% done & dusted.

According to the local paper down this way it's Brighton
Voice of reason

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Sagres wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Ive been told that the jones transfer is 100% done & dusted.

According to the local paper down this way it's Brighton
Zero truth in any of this.
Paul from Barking

The Conference will be easier
SUSSEX DAGGER

According to the local paper down this way it's Brighton[/quote]
Zero truth in any of this.[/quote][/quote]

What that it has not appeared in the Brighton Argus, because I can assure you it most certainly has.

The article can be found on their fans forum with the headline The Albion win the race to sign starwalt in January
Voice of reason

It's just paper talk. The boy just wants to play for Daggers
DaggerJoel11

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:According to the local paper down this way it's Brighton
Zero truth in any of this.[/quote][/quote]

What that it has not appeared in the Brighton Argus, because I can assure you it most certainly has.

The article can be found on their fans forum with the headline The Albion win the race to sign starwalt in January[/quote]

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... es-Article
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
BarkingRambo

If it was Brighton they would have got him on loan then signed him in January, like Gayle and Griffiths with Peterborough. It has to be a top flight side.

I reckon a Premiership side has bought him and demanded we don't play him in case he picks up an injury.
SUSSEX DAGGER

BarkingRambo wrote:If it was Brighton they would have got him on loan then signed him in January, like Gayle and Griffiths with Peterborough. It has to be a top flight side.

I reckon a Premiership side has bought him and demanded we don't play him in case he picks up an injury.
Take a look at yourself , he will get nowhere near the first team at Brighton or any other level higher then he is playing at now. He is a good young player that's all and a prospect nothing more.

As for a Premier Lesgue Club , if you think he will play anything other then development level then you are deluded.

Good young Player but now where near good enough to play any higher them league 1 at the moment
BarkingRambo

When did I say I believed he will be a top flight player. What was saying was if it was anything lower than the Premiership side they have a way of bringing him into the team tomorrow. As you say he's a decent young player that needs a bit more time before anyone can tell anything about what he might be in the future.
dagger4eva

You just have to hear the stuttering cock n bull load of shit from Currie's interview to know the real reason hes not being played is coz hes a gonner.

Maybe he can take coco with him. Sure Wayne would make a great half time orange man
Don Beech 3

Why did it take so long for a change in the first place. All that side played the full game at Morecambe and after a decent first half the tempo yes the team played with a decent tempo started to slip, really think a couple of changes were needed on the hour mark or soon after, not as late as they were.