Noise from the supporters

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Ronald Clench

Has anyone else noticed that the level of noise from our support has dropped off recently? There are a number of reasons
1. Reduced support numbers relating to poor performance
2. No confidence and a resignation that we will lose

I go to all home and away games and see that the fans who used to sing/chant are getting fewer. Last season we were very vocal (away games included). I will shout and sing in the sieve with the best of them but it's only a small pocket of fans that will make a noise

Fans are the 12th player. So come on. Make some noise
Mike the Dagger

Ronald Clench wrote:Has anyone else noticed that the level of noise from our support has dropped off recently? There are a number of reasons
1. Reduced support numbers relating to poor performance
2. No confidence and a resignation that we will lose

I go to all home and away games and see that the fans who used to sing/chant are getting fewer. Last season we were very vocal (away games included). I will shout and sing in the sieve with the best of them but it's only a small pocket of fans that will make a noise

Fans are the 12th player. So come on. Make some noise
is it for the players to inspire the fans or the fans to inspire the players?
mickeyblue

Lol we haven't been vocal at home for a few seasons pretty much because we have been crap
but we finished 9th!
dagger4eva

Having something to

Cheer about
Get excited about
Stay awake for
Not lose the will to live for
would be a start

2 years or so of largely drab games and even drabber results have killed of any last resemblance of enthusiasm to get up for games.

Mind you, havent had to endure any songs about Paedos for a while now ... small acorns and all that !!
Kevin

Being able to cheer us scoring an actual goal might help a little..!!

:D
Mike the Dagger

It is nothing new really. it was never that loud at our gaff even when we were actually scoring goals and winning games occassionally.

http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324588
Kevin

Mike the Dagger wrote:...even when we were actually scoring goals and winning games occassionally.
I heard tell of those DiggerDagger.com days..I scarcely believe the stories of 'goals' & the like..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23SVHUPrUJ4
DaggerJoel11

It has been quiet, to say the least, at home this campaign with barely 3-5 chants all game (barring some exceptions) infact, the most vocal I recall us being this season was away to Charlton, and most of that was insincere sarcasm. I really do worry for our attendances, especially as next season a kids one at West Ham is the same price.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

No noise from crowd at bottom of the entire league who have yet to win at home shocker !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Having something to

Cheer about
Get excited about
Stay awake for
Not lose the will to live for
would be a start

2 years or so of largely drab games and even drabber results have killed of any last resemblance of enthusiasm to get up for games.

Mind you, havent had to endure any songs about Paedos for a while now ... small acorns and all that !!
We are missing D4E as he has all gone posh on us.

His latest protest is to spend his afternoons in the corporate box's spending even more money on prawn sandwiches then he did the week before when his protest was to spend money in the bar.

He did however remember his mates with the leftover sarnies on Saturday. Talk about living off the crumbs of the table he feasts at .
dagger4eva

Haha you absolute knob!!

Was my best mates bday and we got a VERY good deal on 1 of the 2 otherwise empty boxes. The prawn sarnies were lovely but dont forget the cake I brought you out after too....

Short memories!! :)