Cruel

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Absolutely gutted. The referee was on their side and they score a last minute equalizer, meaning we are still without a home win. It just seems everything is going against us. The players reactions tell you everything.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

It was just unfair really.Battled like a Daggers team all game and concede a worldy late on.Well done boys !!

If we battle like that from now on we'll be more than safe.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Really harsh not to close that out. The boys worked so hard. Crucial moment was Hemmings not getting the second in the end.

Offers a load of hope though. Well done.

Shame they mostly sloped off at the end though, they deserved the ovation the crowd were trying to give them.
Pondfield Dagger

unlucky daggers, the wind seemed to have took that in...cousins no chance

jody jones fouled in the box in the 1st half- no penalty, and a corner around 80th minute that was never given....
Richie

Pondfield Dagger wrote:unlucky daggers, the wind seemed to have took that in...cousins no chance

jody jones fouled in the box in the 1st half- no penalty, and a corner around 80th minute that was never given....
Deflected wasn't it? Top performance by the lads though, last fortnight has been SO much better.
RampantDuke

Different gravy today. Best entertainment since the Mansfield first half. Finally playing with the spirit we deserve. Hope the lads are not too deflated because they were brilliant today.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Sagres

So so unlucky today
Paul from Barking

Just think....

Next season we could be maing a promotion push - from the Conference
SUSSEX DAGGER

The bloody ball was moving from the free kick that lead to the equaliser. FFS the linesman was standing only yards from it , petty maybe but still adds to the cruelty of the situation

Think if the goals are reversed we would be delighted and that the majority would have snapped the hand off the Person giving the 1-1 away at the start.

Tuesday nights game has to be our biggest game of the season , we face a team who have let in 4 goals in each of their last three, surely we have to go at them from the start. To me Jodi Jones has to start the two fullbacks at Morecambe looked tottally sus only 10 days ago and give the opposistion widemen so much space that they even made Chambers look a threat. A win there and all of a sudden a little gap appears where the two below us need need 4 results to go for them to get out the bottom two, that alone surely means how big Tuesday game is .

Glad to see that three things have been put to bed despite the result

1 The Manager has lost the dressing room and they don't want to play for him, last four games have proved this not to be true.

2 Jodi Jones can't start a game because potential new employers don't want him hurt.

3 Daggers are going down without a fight.
Paul from Barking

3 - so we agree we are going down
NBDag

Almost heartbreaking result when you look back at things. Dominated that game up until the last 10 when it became a lot tighter. However despite the awful mood I left the ground in I'm actually really happy with the game for so many reasons.

We played with the Daggers spirit of old, and you could see how devastated that goal left the players- literally falling to the ground in disbelief. The Sieve was absolutely rocking in the second half which I haven't seen in ages. And most importantly of all- we were a huge improvement from the last home game I was at. Even Boucard had some good spells. Carry on this form we've hit and relegation won't need to be mentioned on this forum until next season.

Only thing I have to moan about, aside from the shite officials, is the kids with the drum singing songs about ISIS. We don't turn up to football to sing about terrorists, paedophiles or any other thing that's in the news. If you're going to use a drum then use it properly by getting the crowd behind the team.

Onwards and upwards.
Lcbdagger

Brilliant performance but the games HAVE to end with points for its to back that up... Something has to change for us at home sooner rather than later
The Romford Dagger

NBDag wrote:Almost heartbreaking result when you look back at things. Dominated that game up until the last 10 when it became a lot tighter. However despite the awful mood I left the ground in I'm actually really happy with the game for so many reasons.

We played with the Daggers spirit of old, and you could see how devastated that goal left the players- literally falling to the ground in disbelief. The Sieve was absolutely rocking in the second half which I haven't seen in ages. And most importantly of all- we were a huge improvement from the last home game I was at. Even Boucard had some good spells. Carry on this form we've hit and relegation won't need to be mentioned on this forum until next season.

Only thing I have to moan about, aside from the shite officials, is the kids with the drum singing songs about ISIS. We don't turn up to football to sing about terrorists, paedophiles or any other thing that's in the news. If you're going to use a drum then use it properly by getting the crowd behind the team.

Onwards and upwards.
They were singing about ISIS
stanton101

Great performance today from the boys, so unlucky not to get the win. I would have liked Wayne to have made a couple of substitutions late on ie 89th minute and the other in injury time, just to take the sting out of the game, but sadly it didn't happen. Can't fault the boys though, great performance.
Auntie Merge

Lcbdagger wrote:Brilliant performance but the games HAVE to end with points for its to back that up... Something has to change for us at home sooner rather than later
The dugouts? Which dugout has Wayne won more home games from?