Prediction v Morecambe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Well we battled well, fought for every ball and were well and truly robbed by Plymouth on Saturday! If I had one small gripe about it then I would say Wayne should have made some very late substitutions, just to take the sting out of the game, but there you go it didn't happen, so we move on to Morecambe on Tuesday. If we show the same level of commitment that we have in our previous 3 matches then I think we'll win. I hope to see Vassell play as it's asking a lot for JC to play three games in the space of a week, onward and upward.

Morecambe 1-2 Daggers
Dunne
Hemmings

Att 1080 (20)
SUSSEX DAGGER

We have nothing to fear , let's get at them from the start they are a team we could meet on the way down if
We can carrying In the spirit guts shown in the last four games, In jusf over a fortnight we have played 5
and only lost to a. stupid goal against a very good Oxford team.

This lot look ripe for the taking having gone for 13 goals in their last 4 games.

Looks like we are in for some horrendous weather again .

Come on boys just beleive you can do this.

Morecambe 2

Daggers 3
Dagdale

Weather yet again might judge the outcome and concerns how 'rock bottom' Morecambe are going to try and lift it especially in another home game with Big Jim and players under the cosh (If you've read their forum!) so really hope we see a good game, we can't fail on this though surely as the boys must be pleased with recent performances and a good result here would definitely springboard our escape so sure about a 2-1 er is a good prediction to Dags. Wondering now from feedback Saturday whether we may have less than 26 as before?
The Romford Dagger

0-1

Maybe..

Hopefully...

Possibly...

Please!
bloke down the pub

We win....
DaggerJoel11

Has anyone noticed that our last three results away to Morecambe read 2-2, 2-3 and 2-4?

Obviously we'll win 5-2.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bloke down the pub

bloke down the pub wrote:We win....

Only Joking...Lose , winning goal scored in extra time.
ARNU

Draw at least.

3-1 Daggers.Morecambes manager sacked in the morning.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

The performance on Saturday paired with Morecambe's dire recent form tells me this game is here to be won.

15 years of supporting this club tells me we will probably lose.

Morecambe 2
Daggers 1
Lcbdagger

Normal weather conditions and fans genuinly thinking this is a game we should win = 2-1 defeat
Corinthian

I have been to all the home League matches this season and for most of them we have been out fought and out thought often against average sides. Against top opposition Oxford and Plymouth we played very well, the team performances was much better and a lot of credit for this goes Labadie and Dunne who were outstanding .I hope we field against Morecambe the same Daggers side that played against Plymouth , although I would personally choose Vassell , if fit, to Bouchard as he has a tireless work ethic and will I think forge a good partnership with Jamie C. So I m crossing fingers and toes for a 2:1 win for the Daggers but would take a draw with a good battling performance put in. In my opinion there are encouraging signs that if the team continues to show the same level of guts, energy and commitment as they have done of the last few games the morale of the team, the club and the supporters will improve as will the performances and results.
Phippo

Going on our very recent form, we should be nailed on winners! Bookies have us at 7-2 to win. That to me is puzzling (after all we are not playing at home)! :D
OBD

A hard fought draw. Morecambe's dire form will end at some point
@OfficialBigDave
DaggerJoel11

1-0 Morecambe
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
IanC

How feckin soft was that penalty!