Daggers Player Interviewer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

When you interview Wayne over last nights rather tame effort could you please ask him the following.

If 23 Daggers fans can see that lumping a ball forward bypassing the midfield to the smallest bloke on the pitch being marked by two Centres Backs who only attributes are that they could head a football was never going to cut it why could neither him or his Staff.

If 23 Daggers fans could clearly see that the Opponents defence were clearly Uncomfatable when the ball was on the ground and that the two Centre backs were simply woefull at kicking a football ,did him and his staff not see that.

Do we ever practice defending Pens ?

23 Daggers fans clearly saw no one react to a splendid penalty save and are wondering why?
I am interested to know because that issomething I was taught at under 8 level which clearly went above some of our Players heads.

If 23 Dagger fans all formed an opinion that when an experianced Goalkeeper is replaced by a young rookie then he needs testing at every opportunity.

What we should not be dong is putting our own goal under pressure with needless free kicks and corners, is that an opinion he concurs with.

I and a large number of the remaining 22 who gave up time , money watching that tosh last night would appreciate answers to these questions,
dagger4eva

Feel for the lot of you who made the horrendous trip for the 2nd time in as many weeks.

If I was being pedantic I could add that if 50+ Daggers fans (from this forum alone) can clearly see Mr Burnett is a million miles out of his depth then why are there some that will continue backing him to the hilt regardless .....
SUSSEX DAGGER

Last time looked tge Prime Minister still had the confidence of the House of Commons , don't stop him being asked questions my dear friend .
Alan

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Last time looked tge Prime Minister still had the confidence of the House of Commons , don't stop him being asked questions my dear friend .
Not actually a very good example as PMQs have nothing to do with confidence or otherwise. If there were a no confidence vote the PM would not get the support of the opposition parties, almost half of the MPs, and would have to rely on his own MPs sense of self preservation/party loyalty and a three line whip to vote for him.
Sagres

When you next interview someone can you actually ask a question without saying “Obviously ..........”